Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest surface

looking for soft goods prototypes

Guest surface

I am looking for someone who can sew up some prototypes of a custom computer notebook case, and some other "wearable" products. Can anyone suggest a resource who can do this?

It is to early to commit to production, so I am looking for a resource who is willing to do small quantities and work interactively with me to evolve the design. Any thoughts?

al

Guest littlecog

Where are you based? Here in L.A. we have a huge garment district with any number of small companies who specialize in prototyping and short run production. I would contact any fashion houses that produce accessories. I'm sure they would be able to reccomend somebody.

Guest ammodel
I am looking for someone who can sew up some prototypes of a custom computer notebook case, and some other "wearable" products. Can anyone suggest a resource who can do this?

It is to early to commit to production, so I am looking for a resource who is willing to do small quantities and work interactively with me to evolve the design. Any thoughts?

al

I know a seamstress that works out of her house. She is very professional and has made numerous pieces for us in the past.

If you're interested, please send me your contact information and I'll forward it to her.

Derek Backus

A & M Model Makers

http://www.ammodel.com