Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pablo

Zen sofa

Guest pablo

Here is my schoolworks,I spent 0.5 hours designing and 6 hours rendering.so hurried.therefore it`s must not enough good,Please give me your notion concerning it,let me improve.

Rendering by Adobe Illustrator.

post-4-1099651480.gif

Guest littlecog

Pablo,

A very beautiful form but I don't automatically think 'sofa'. Again I think it is the scale (or lack of). I would like to see some alternative views. The color choice is perfect. It reminds me of a pebble that you would find on the beach or by a river.

pablo, please next time just post your design in 1 thread and refer to the thread in others... this will prevent you posting your design in multiple threads which will only confuse members.

Guest retrokitsch

The flowered background is good chosen to describe the zen spirit! But I think that's not totally "zen", it "miss" something to be really in this spirit, may be that's too sad (grey grey and grey), or the shape is too free... I dont know. zen is complicated for me.

The render is very good, the shadow looks like area shadows rendered in 3d softwares... But there is this black area on the sofa, must be the shade, I think that's too big, not logic with the shadow direction...

what is the real size of the sofa? how look like someone sitting above, the position?

very good work, you must have a lot of patience! keep on

Guest pablo

2littlecog>Thx for your attention always.

2Renzsu>I`m sorry,I will correct.

2retrokitsch>Thx,I think your advise what can let me improve it.The size,position and 3view doesn`t finish,but it`s soon,I will keep on.