Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
ragde

Milk Half Gallon Tutorial

Guest ChrisDuncan
Guestion 2: Why am i getting this:

post-10484-1220531294.jpg

you need to click and drag the (blue) loft points so the brown lines are aligned across instead of diagonal.

You can avoid this by initially picking the loft lines on the same side/end, but sometimes even then you have to go back and move the blue points.

there was a tutorial on this somewhere on the net, I'll try and find it.

Guest ChrisDuncan
post-10484-1220531378.jpg

just a guess, but it looks like you didn't get a sketch on the same plane as the cut line.

sometimes when you create a plane there will be an offset amount already entered in the dialog box, if it's a small amount you won't notice it's offset from where you want it, you don't see the number in the dialog box, click okay and your plane is offset from where you intended.

try going back and editing where the plane is supposed to be, sometimes you can get away with that without having to rebuild everything.

Guest madmike
post-10484-1220531378.jpg

just a guess, but it looks like you didn't get a sketch on the same plane as the cut line.

sometimes when you create a plane there will be an offset amount already entered in the dialog box, if it's a small amount you won't notice it's offset from where you want it, you don't see the number in the dialog box, click okay and your plane is offset from where you intended.

try going back and editing where the plane is supposed to be, sometimes you can get away with that without having to rebuild everything.

Thank you very much for all the replys.....i am going to try it..........thanx!!!

Guest madmike
Hello friends:

For the colleagues that enlisted for this tutorial... and for all of you, here we are...

This is the project for this tutorial, so be prepared...

post-4562-1154738884.jpg

We are going to start in few hours from now

See you all !!

Thanx for the great tutorial and the support, had some problems ( I forgot a "Tangency to Face" in the first steps) but they are all solved......

Kind regards

Guest madmike

Thanx for the great tutorial and the support, had some problems ( I forgot a "Tangency to Face" in the first steps) but they are all solved......

Kind regards

Mmm....after a few days i thought let's continue..........but.......i got no clue what i did wrong now.....

post-10484-1221040308.jpg

post-10484-1221040321.jpg

Any idea's what i am doing wrong, i checked multiple times the tutorial....not a clue thanx! (45 degree plane : ok)

(back 2 work)

I just start over again.....but it won't work... ;)

Can i email some one my SLW so someone can take a look at it????

Thanx

Mmm....after a few days i thought let's continue..........but.......i got no clue what i did wrong now.....

post-10484-1221040308.jpg

post-10484-1221040321.jpg

Any idea's what i am doing wrong, i checked multiple times the tutorial....not a clue thanx! (45 degree plane : ok)

(back 2 work)

I just start over again.....but it won't work... :P

Can i email some one my SLW so someone can take a look at it????

Thanx

Sorry Madmike, I did not see your final post until today.

Send the file to: e.gidoni@gmail.com

Ciao

Guest hirosuki

i have a problem with this sketch.

i have job to make this oil bottle.

i try to make but until now the 3d design still can i make.

somebody can help me how to make this oil bottle design..

Hirosuki552.jpg