Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest remboman

Remco's Portfolio

Guest remboman

Well my first post... I thought I'd put up a link to my portfolio.

It contains 3D designs, 2D designs and a photogallery. I'm not that experienced with

creating websites so the photography section as well as the larger 2D images can be found

in a JAlbum-generated part of my site (also reachable through the main interface).

Hope you like it!

it's at:

http://home.tiscali.nl/remcoboersma

Comments would be appreciated.

Greetz, Remco

Guest A-train

He Remco, I like the black one better as grafics and layout. The feeling of the original is too fluffy, too pastel and the gradient dos not seem to work for me. maybe if you male it more look like a glass bubble (Mac buttons for example) it can work.

Good grafics stuff, nice veriaty, the CAD stuff looks very random, did you do it yourself or is it copies from existing stuff. If it is your own work, then give some more process info and ideation. just the result is so dull.

keep it comming.

A.

Guest remboman

Funnily enough, I got that same comment from a friend of mine, I'll have to take a look at that. The renderings were all done by me (some of them several years ago). Some were done in SW, the more recent ones in 3D-max (of which I'm still getting the hang) though I think it's possible to say I've improved ;-). The designs however are all mine...

I'll try to give more info about process and ideation...

Thanks for the input