Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jm745

Sketches And Work

Guest jm745

thank you...that last one took a while...not use to doing car renderings like that. It was fun..but i dont think ill be doing another that tight for a while.

Guest jm745

Here is another vette sketch of mine..this time rendered a little quicker using the linework.

post-6360-1173304199.jpg

Guest snugja

looks a little narrow, but nice job man. In indiana tonight. Chicago tomorrow. chat later.

Guest jm745

By golly you are right...funny how that works...i think it might be a good thing to always leave your work for a couple of hours, return, and fix all of the stuff you couldnt see before...anyway...here is a fix.

post-6360-1173321674.jpg

Yeah you're definately right on that one, and digital stuff makes it a lot easier then when you work on paper because it's so much easier to fix. I usually spend a couple hours to begin with, then take a break or come back to it later and rework it (or get fed up and start all over which is my downfall)

Man I feel stupid for trying to give you advice cause Im lightyears behind you at skethching skills, but I just have to point out that my eye is immidiatly drawn to the front wheel because of the contrast on those black "spokes".. I would just do them light grey as the top one.

Sorry if Im not paying attention, but what software do you use for you renderings?

Guest jm745

Hey good call...really the back would look similar but i put a 99 cent radial motion blur trick on that rim to make it look like its spinning. Thats just the line work that I left on there. Anyway..program is photoshop.

Guest jm745

no man...shoes and cars are a waste of time....I dropped out and now I do these digital paintings of people's dogs.

post-6360-1185763492.jpg