Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jm745

Sketches And Work

Guest r.schmidt

dude, you are right on. A good sketch can communicate form and emotion. It's what hooks you... plus I always feel a well drawn concept is easier to translate to 3D, for the idea is usually thought out in more detail.

Guest Mitja

God, I love your sketches. You inspire me. please tell me, how you start. Is your last post all from beggining (first study, second,.. an than finish quick render sketch)?

Guest jm745

Thank you for your comments...this last post I had drawn a version in my sketchbook, I then started to play in Painter with some variations...these are just the ones that I liked. Then, I rendered one for fun.

Guest Paul Beckett

you've got such an awesome style dude. seriously good work. interesting that a few of your vehicle concepts have a shoe like design to them. it's obvious which you prefer more :)

the puma shoe concept is very good. it's simple at first looks, but there's something that makes you look harder. it's a really good style you've taught yourself. keep it up and keep posting your work!! it's been said a lot, but you do inspire! just looking at your sketches and renders makes me want to crack out the wacom and go to town!!

Guest jm745

Ive been working on some Nike branded stuff. This is a sketch page for some form development of women's tote bags.

post-6360-1169016672.jpg