Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jm745

Sketches And Work

Guest mingmon86

thanks alot bro....ive a lil knowlwdge on photoshop rendering..eehe..most of the time i do manual render..which looks bad in the end..ehehe..well will give a try on this...thanks for yer info..

Guest jm745

Here are some vehicles I have been sketching. I am starting a project that will be lots of ideation and practice with transportation..im excited to learn! Hopefully by the end of the project I will be able to post some really nice stuff.

post-6360-1158298446.jpg

Guest jm745

Here is a concept I was thinking about for a cab-like vehicle to transport people in urban areas with dense populations.

post-6360-1158467476.jpg

I like the page with the real quick almost identity-free cars. You really have a knack for making basic forms pop off the page and I start trying to fill in the blanks myself.

The second rendering isn't bad, but I feel like you lost a lot of the freedom and dynamic-ness that the previous page had. I also think the big looking rims are hurting it. If it's supposed to be a Smart car sized thing, doing some small looking wheels might give it a better dimension/scale.

Also, the above page the perspective is typically a lot lower and flatter to the ground plane. The second one is a lot more of an aerial view, and I think keeping that low angle makes it look a lot more dynamic.

Guest jm745

coming soon

Here is a Saturn taxi concept for large cities. Passengers in the front and driver in back w/ theater seating.

post-6360-1160893450.jpg

Guest fblacka

the last one (blue page) is way more fresh and fluent than the others ... try to keep that style :(

Guest john-john

Don't be that hard with you your shoes sketches are very geat to and...You're still a studiant snif!

Why there are so talented people!! 13zu7.gif

Guest jm745

Thanks for the comments...much appreciated. My prof. told me that the series of blue sketches were looking a little too tight and box-like so I'm trying to find a balance there. I will post some more toward the end of the week. Thanks again!

Guest jm745

A couple of renderings I did for a trans project. These are done in Studio Tools. This semester has been fun and I feel like I've been learning a lot of technique. Its amazing that there are so many tools that you can use!

post-6360-1162674100.jpg