Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mr product

I Want To Buy A Small Cnc Router!

Guest raptor

how about vinyl cutters? anyone has bought one or recommends any? or 3D routers....cutters..i recommend the Roland MDX-15 series. check our rolanddga.com

Guest evolve

vinyl cutters... I remember a classmate back in the days owns a plastic company that cuts up vinyl or polymer in general.

Not sure what machine he uses but he told me they use laser to cut them. Well, one of the machine he uses to cut them.

Guest mylesmontgomerydesign

yeah i'd suggest a roland cnc desktop machine. pretty basic to use. havn;t used them for anything other than modelmaking though.

Guest jose3

Pardon me guys but I cannot help saying anything about the size of cnczone. I am amazed. It is some piece of community I thought flashkit was big but this!!??

First time I ever see 148 Viewers in a single forum and counted 160 forums.

"Users Registered Today: 112"

"Currently Active Users: 1565"

Wow!!

Guest ACmanufacturing

Fabbers. it sounds like science fiction name.

I am wondering what is a practical use of those fabbers. and it looks like they copied Wikipedia's webdesign to make more appealing to visitors. It doesnt seem right.

------------------

Precision cnc machining

Guest thephoenix

I think the reason it is similar to wiki, cos it is following wiki's open source directions..

If anyone wants to contribute a home made death-ray laser SLS or SLA machine production instructions, they can do so too..

But if you lazy to make your own fabricator parts according to the instructions, u can just buy from them and assembly yourself.. the choice is up to the us, the end users..

The Roland MDX-40A is a desktop Subtractive Rapid Prototyping (SRP) system that offers product designers a major value. At less than half the cost of most additive systems, the MDX-40A produces prototypes out of a wide variety of non-proprietary materials with greater precision and better surface finish. The MDX-40A’s compact design makes it a perfect fit for offices and classrooms.

This is a 4 axis mill , i have used it for 4 months and used only to cut soft wax to make statues and toys , it works very precise and flawlessly , the detail is just mind blowing

comes with complete training manual and CDs , i have a third party training dvd too which i wil include ,also all the milll bits i have

all the above costs around 16,500 usd if u buy new , i am asking 10,000usd ,

you can contact me at avinash3ds@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking icon_smile.gif

http://i576.photobuc...MDX-40Awork.jpg