Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ollock

4 Hour Photoshop Render

Guest Ollock

Hi there,

This design was worked on for a day then i did quick final sketch and then rendered it in photoshop.

post-5444-1151950430.jpg

My aim in life is to reach the auto design industry, i graduate in december and need as much help as i can

get, please give feedback on ways that i could imporve.

Thanks

Ollock

It's a real nice rendering. Off my head I really couldn't tell you anything that looks wrong or poor about it. The little floating spoiler in back looks a bit awkward, but overall the form is nicely defined and it has a real good sense of movement to it.

Guest Padd

Yes I agree about the spoiler. It looks too static, maybe add some motion blur? Only minor crit, otherwise very nice.

Guest fblacka

very nice render ... a few issues tho ... the spoiler design is weak imo and doesnt fit the cars futuristic look ... i dont understand the mirrors shadow ... theres on the body and also on the ground ... however it is possible if more light sources are used tho i cant see that on the ground shadow ... another minor issue would be the unfinished reflections at the fenders area ... it looks good overall and i like it ... keep them commin ;)

Guest sixto62

Well done. Like what you did with the wheels and fenders. Very decieving though.

Guest liz hurley

Nice work big fella! Liz likes it - makes me go all guey! particularly like the way the cutouts and highlights are highlighted. Only area i think could be improved is the bonnet/windscreen; looks a little chunky up front. But then Liz likes a bit of bulk up front. .

Guest john-john

I agree with the coments it's a little bit too trouble...But i like the design and the rendering is dynamic (escept for the spoiler). I should work mre with photoshop too it's doing impressive results when it is well used!!

Guest racccoon

Hey John-John!

That red image in you signature is awesome! Wow. You are the man!

How did you do this, is it a hand sketch or Photoshop?

Racccoon

Guest shrednerd

I like the style maybe blur the light beams a bit, they look like lasers, unless thats what they are. Light saber lights ya that's it. Looks cool though. I love photoshop. I find that the more time and the more layers the better the rendering will look. Maybe try different filters to on dif layers. keep it up.