Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZUO

Am I Late For Application?

Guest ZUO

I am an undergraduate at Hubei University of Technology, China, with a major in Industrial Design. I would like to pursue Master’s degree programme 2006 at Delft University of technology, with focus on Strategic Product Design. The deadline for application is June 1, and I plan to send my document in this week. I just find lara has been accepted already, does the Delft select candidates before the deadline? looks I must do it asap.

Guest lara

I was accepted for my university because I am going with an erasmus grant! so my university accepts me and then whe send the letter of motivation and the papers with the subjects I have chosen and all this things. That's why I was already asking for this things some time ago.

Anyway, the webpage said the deadline was 1st may! at least the papers I fulfilled said that and also said if letters received after that date they would be rejected.

Anyway, try and send the papers...maybe it is not too late for you! who knows? you have nothing to loose :)

Good luck! :)

Guest ZUO

Application schedule

October 1, 2005

Start of the Application procedure

June 1, 2006

Application deadline for students from Non-EU/EFTA countries

July 1, 2006

Application deadline for students from EU/EFTA countries

this information is given by the Delft web http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=6...828fb0e&lang=en

I can't find anything on May 1st, thank you all the same

good luck

by theway, really unfair!

I have to pay € 8,310 per year! according the Tuition fees Master programmes Academic Year 2006-2007 I find in their webs

EU/EFTA nationals* born after August 31st 1976

€ 1,519 per year

EU/EFTA nationals born before September 1st 1976

€ 2,067 per year

Non-EU/EFTA nationals

€ 8,310 per year (except for NanoScience and Life Science & Technology to which a tuition fee of € 11,730 applies)

I don't how much or what proportion of tuition I can slove with parttime job.

Guest lara

The application form I fulfilled said that thing of May...but anyway, it must be because I go with this grant and it is not the same as if you go as a normal student...I pay the taxes of my university only...

Yes, it looks very unfair...;) so expensive!!! :S

Anyway, good luck with everything

Guest nii-san

By this time you know already whether you got accepted or not, but I want to reply all the same.

With regard to applications at TU Delft: The university doesn't have limits to the number of accepted applications (for MSC programs at IDE). The sooner you send in your application, the sooner you know whether you have been accepted. But don't worry. As long as you (and your education) meet the requirements of TU Delft and the MSc program, you are sure to be accepted.

With regard to the finance part: Yes, it's not fair. The differences are caused by the way the government finances the universities. Please don't assume that you can probably work to get the money to pay for it. For foreign students it is often very hard to find a part-time job in the Netherlands which they manage to squeeze in with their studies. The reason is mostly because the program is too busy, but ofcourse it doesn't help either that you probably don't speak Dutch.