Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
liori

My Entry

Hi everyone, I'm Lior

My product will try to find a solution for carrying and using contact lenses.

I like to travel alot.

I always find carrying my lenses and solution uncomfortable.

It's either too big, or you have to take too many things with you.

So, My product would combine between the two.

My first sketch here shows what I mean - I'd like it possible to connect between the lens box and the solution bottle. This way the packing space is smaller, and the risk of loosing one of the products is smaller.

It's only a rough sketch, but I would like you all to feel free and tell me what you think about the product Idea and the rendering.

More will come soon.

Have a great day,

Lior

I think you need to re-read the competition briefing, the subject is domestic cleaning products. I don't see how this could fit in that description.

Have a re-think on what product you're going to work on :)

Guest shane

hey liori, maybe you could do something about the little case you carry them in. the way they are now little bits of crud never really get cleaned off the lenses. they always just float in the solution, then when you take the lens out the next day, yesterdays crud always ends up back on the lens, and back in your eye. maybe a little filtration system or centerfuge?.

just an idea I've had floating in the back of my mind...

Hi again

I've changed the product I would work on.

I'll try to combine between the window/all purpose cleaning solovent and a paper towel box.

So this is my first sketch. The towels box could be bought seperatly from the cleaning solovent and then "Clicked" into place.

It's not the form I'm looking for but rather a first sketch of what I intend to look for.

Feel free to tell me what you think.

Lior