Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ..Pablonardo..

Paweł Grabowski

Guest ..Pablonardo..

HI my name is Paweł Graboski, I coming from Poland. Currently I study in shool of advertisement, but in future i would like to study industrial design:D

I devise something like this:

mi3476in.jpg

it`s only starter concept sketches, so please dont laugh:P. I used crayons to color it (oldshool:P:P)

Guest goochipoop

Wow that this is adorable. SOo parts like the arm, tummy, and head can be removed? Very neat =].

It sort of reminds me of www.happytreefriends.com (cute violence)

Guest Rop

...good idea...but i think its difficult to explain children that they have to tear the arms if they want to brush their tooths...no child would ever go into the bathroom after such a traumatically experience...:)what kind of picture...haha!

Guest ..Pablonardo..

hehehe I knew it, that someone will talk about HTF:P yes indeed my bear is a bit similar:p

Rop: good stuff:D:D I think that the "hand tootbrush" isn`t so serious trouble ;) for example I have my brother toy from McDonald's. Snoop, its a bit broken, but still adorable:p

10086509sy.jpg

Guest ..Pablonardo..

hi guys, I changed a bit my project, previous bear was to old-fashioned, so i sketch something like this:p

Rop, waikit, thx for advice

kopiamis1vd.jpg

good solution of trouble....a lot of functions...quaint sketches show idea..now could u do it in 3d or another better sketches ....but think that 3d will be better in product like this:)

Nice character, he's got a bit more style now, good improvement. Nice sketches btw. I didn't notice the sponge belly yet, nice touch!

Oh, small spelling error in your image above, it's water, not wather ;)

Any ideas on how you are going to continue from here? Some colour variations perhaps?

Guest ..Pablonardo..

Yes MIWT I`ll make it in colours ofcourse, when I find a moment:p

I thought about 3D, J dont feel quite good in this business, but If time let I`ll try... wish me luck:D

thx Renzsu, error will be remove:)

heh wish u luck...dont give up head up and will try:)...dont forget about my micra...will wait for me this same;)