Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest goochipoop

Goochipoop's (wip)

Guest goochipoop

Hello. I'm Andrew. Right now I'm very interested in Transportation Design. Since Transportation is also related to Product I feel I have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this competition. I'm very eager to get started. Thank You

I have decided to participate in this cleaning product competition.

Yeah I think it's good that you're going to do something different from what you've been doing so far. Never hurts to explore the boundaries ;)

Guest goochipoop

I've decided to pick pool cleaning products. I've grown up near water. I've been swimming for 10 years now

so picking a product related to water is a treat for me =].

This product uses under water whirlpools to clean an average sized family pool. Unlike other pool filtration products this sinks to the bottom when active and floats to the top when cleaning is complete.

img028-1.jpg

Looks interesting, keep in mind we're looking for 2 products that can be sold together, any idea for the second product?

Guest goochipoop

I'm going to add the pool vacuum =]

We all want clean pools and we all want to swim in crystal clear water. But who wants to do all that work? we all want to do as little work as possible and still have the maximum effect.

The Whirlpool filtration system and Manual Pool Vacuum is targeted toward pool owners.

Here are some reference pictures I found relating to pool vacuums and auto filtration systems

AutoPoolRobot.jpg

PoolVacuum.jpg

I like the whirlpool filtration system. It looks like a crab that jumps in the pool and cleans it and jumps out by it self like a robot.

Guest Zampik

nice sketches....I like the style....aslo interesting system man... keep it up.)

Guest goochipoop

Busy with other assignments. I'll add more as soon as im done =D. Can't wait

Looking good, I like the little spider legs.. which makes me think, do you plan on making it move around on the pool bottom? It would be good to think of some ways of how this could be done.