Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -CS-

I'm In

Guest -CS-

OK so this will be my entry for the first comp here. hope you'l like it

Guest -CS-

Right so when i first saw this challenge and its conditions, i tought of something small and easy to use and so heres what i came up with.

It's a small vacuume cleaner used for cleaning small surfaces like table or a counter.

It's meant to clean liquid as well as small debrie.

Sry about pic but i had add a little contrast so that you could actualy see anything.

scan00385ig.th.jpg

Guest goochipoop

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time see whats going on on the bottom left and right.

I like how you showed the bottom view along with a 3/4 view.

Guest -CS-

Well in the botom left corner you have the options, you can ether choose thhe brush functions for debrie like bits from a rubber (i've got plenty of that) and an opition without the brushec for liquids. I say's the sam in the right corner but with some diferent pictures. The aparatus works like a vacuume cleaner.

Guest -CS-

well i was thinkin of incorporating a window steam cleaner, but a then a big question would be where the water container would be so i'm still making some design studies on the subject. the whole idea was to use this product for tables car windows and similar.

In your first post you are saying to design a small and easy to use tool. But as most cleaning tools for your situations are small and easy to use, I think you need to tell us the disadvantages of current cleaning tools for your selected situations (cleaning tables car windows) first, and tell us how your product is going to stand out. For now, it's hard for me to follow your thoughts.