Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest S_Kindler

Simon Kindler

Guest S_Kindler

Welcome to my Design Challenge Thread!

i don`t have a name for my project yet- just a funny description "women love it..."

The real Product Name will follow.

Okay- first of all, let me introduce myself:

My name is Simon Kindler and i live and work in Coburg, a little town in the north of Bavaria, Germany. Currently i work for Brose- a big supplier for the automotive industry. My daily work is to design seat adjusters (technical draughtsman) so i work with CAD Systems (CATIA) and some other construction and engineering programs. This year i will go back to school to make my "advanced technical college entrance qualification"...and in 2007 my wish is to study product design.

The Project:

"domestic cleaning products" nice idea- i will do my best.

To give you a visualization of my ideas i use these programs: Blender, YafRay Rendering Engine and Photoshop. And- of course some analouge techniques: pen sketches, marker renderings...

I am going to use this (old) workflow for my project: Design Research (google) -> Brainstorming & Idea Selection -> Quick Sketch -> Fine Sketch -> Marker Rendering -> Photoshop 2D Render -> 3D Modeling & Rendering.

Okay- and now ACTION...

Guest 阿cat (ahcat86)

is it the same unit with dual function? or is it two seperate unit that looks alike? it doesnt neccessary have the same shape to convy that it's the same family. sometimes you can achieve that with color, texture, material... etc

continue the good work and goodluck!

Guest S_Kindler

targetgroup8kr.jpg

And- some changes: the "mini mop" is now a steam cleaner. More about that soon...sorry- no time :)