Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Questions & Answers

Guest goochipoop

What do you mean by popularity? So posts with more responses and views are in the lead?

No, what you want to do is to get the most votes for your entry. All designs are put into a poll for voting at the end. You need to convince the audience why your design is the best of them all. You need the X factor or the wow factor. It can not be describe, thats why we didnt. No one can possess the power, only the true PDForum lurker will know!

Hi, I'm Lior

I would like to know if I have to send a process of my work, or if it's possible to send in my final work on the last day of the competition. I'm asking since I'm a student with many projects so I don't know if I'll be able to send many steps through my work.

Thanks.

No you have to make a work in progress topic as you go along, this way others can comment on your work, learn from what you are doing and vice versa..

Guest Astro Goggles

Hi, just wandering if the judging is going to be based entirely on the individuals WIP thread or if all participants have to post a final design or image to a separate post at the end.

Thanks in advance.

All the WIP threads here are going to be the final entries for judgment. These threads will be closed (no posting and editing allowed) on the 1st of June at 0:00 (GMT + 1:00 hours Dutch time).

During the voting period (1st till the 11th of June), members are allowed to view the closed threads and give their vote in a pinned voting thread.

I hope I have answered your question Astro Goggles. Good luck all, 2 weeks left. Everyone is welcome to join the challenge.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.