Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest goochipoop

20 Minute Car Rendering

Guest goochipoop

I wanted to try a color car rendering so I tried it on some marker paper. I guess it turned out decent. I hope I get some comments. I plan to do some more tonight >>

post-4164-1146004315.jpg

Guest IDTkid

Pretty cool, Im assuming you airbrushed it on the marker paper? I doubt those rims would ever be made but in the sketch those 5 little dots create a simple cool looking wheel, I like.

Guest goochipoop

No air brush involved Just some good ol fashion pastel and marker and some gauche.

I really wanted to keep it simple. I wanted some smooth blends with the pastel. Maybe tonight ill work on more detail.

Guest IDTkid

Dang well you had me fooled! Those are some freakin smmmooooootttthhh blended colors, I wanna see tonights work!

Guest MONK

I like it, very smooth. it's nice to see pastel being used properly! really nice gradations of colour.

Guest P3NGU1N

i really like the sketch, however i think it can stand to get more punch from the background. right now it's just kind of very quiet, i think a clean background would fix that. i think there are areas that can be a lot darker as well. just a thought. =D

otherwise it looks good, especially the smooth transitions between colors