Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Guest anand raj

my bajaj discover. 125 cc , digital twin spark ignition, exhaust-tec and sns suspension!!

post-6858-1158898003.jpg

Just resprayed my scoot to make it a bit more tidy looking.. plus one of the replacement body panels was red while the rest was silver.. hehe

Going to sand it a bit in the weekend and add a new clearcoat layer, this one was done in a rush and it kinda shows.

Also, I forgot to mount one of the fork protectors in the front before taking the pic.. d'oh

post-2-1159377665.jpg

Guest DevrajJoshi

my cycle just got theived!!

/me is not best pleased as now i have no wheels!

It was a silverfox anaconda trails bike, i had changed the disks, shifters and a few other bits n pieces. Now its all gone *tear*.

Now that im in london though, running a car is rather impractical so im looking into getting one of these babys - a Sachs Madass:

10931323.jpg

Mind you id get it with red rims...

Guest nacho_grande

I have no wheels right now, but this was my last beauty:

motor-01.jpg

Before that, I drove Subaru Legacy (1991) and SAAB 900 (1997)

Now I am dying to have one BMW1200GS :P

Guest ajampaniki
This page is like a bike invasion! I'll contribute some more with my new Honda Zoomer :)

Man you have some nice rides for a student. I usually ride my bike to school, and this little thing.

post-4571-1162828954.jpg

Great speed, lotsa room (usually), millage sucks tho.

This page is like a bike invasion! I'll contribute some more with my new Honda Zoomer ;)

Man you have some nice rides for a student. I usually ride my bike to school, and this little thing.

Hehe yeah, I've been 'training' a loooong time, right now I'm working on my graduation project in Amsterdam.. became really frustrated with public transportation and bit the bullit. I'm grinning like an idiot each time I ride to work and it isn't raining :)

Guest ajampaniki

This page is like a bike invasion! I'll contribute some more with my new Honda Zoomer :)

Hehe yeah, I've been 'training' a loooong time, right now I'm working on my graduation project in Amsterdam.. became really frustrated with public transportation and bit the bullit. I'm grinning like an idiot each time I ride to work and it isn't raining :)

I know the feeling. I go everywhere with my bike, hate public transport. Btw, if you could tell me where you work and leave the keys in the lock, i can steel the scooter. Really would love to get one. It does need some modification tho, give it a personal touch. Some nice sites that show the custom creations that ppl make from they're zoomer.

I know the feeling. I go everywhere with my bike, hate public transport. Btw, if you could tell me where you work and leave the keys in the lock, i can steel the scooter. Really would love to get one. It does need some modification tho, give it a personal touch. Some nice sites that show the custom creations that ppl make from they're zoomer.

Hehe, no stealing please, that would mean the bus for me and that would drive me insane.. you don't want that :)

Customization is certainly something I have in mind, I joined a couple of zoomer forums and have tons of links to sites with custom parts and all.. all I need is some spare cash and I'm ready to go :)

Right now I'm rocking my wife's 89 Honda Accord.... oh yeah... 247,250 miles of fury! :) It's a rust free car with a 5spd, and 98 ground shaking horsepower with a 2 barrel carb. The last year honda had carbs on their cars. It basically looks like this:

accordgsrrims.jpg

Only minus the antenna and GSR rims. I have those rims for it in the summer, but right now it has black steelies with snow tires. I plan on repainting it next summer just for practice on my real car. :)

MY REAL car is a 1992 Subaru SVX LSL. Designed by Giugiaro @ italdesign, and I love it. Full Stebro Stainless Exhaust, dropped 1.5" all around with 30% stiffer springs, poly swaybar bushings, slotted discs, axxis ultimate pads up front and axxis metal masters in back. Does the 1/4 in 15.5 at 89mph, which isn't too shabby considering it has 193,000 miles on it now.

It's been in storage since august of 2005, when I started going to school for I.D. There's no reason to have 2 cars when school gives me a bus pass, and honestly I'm glad. It only takes premium, and the MPG is less than stellar: usually around 23-25mpg.

Guest sachin

Devrag, that is the first picture of an evil moped that I seen. I'll post a pic of my car as soon as I find a good pic.