Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Finally I got myself some decent upgrades for my bike. :)

1.4 Ritchey Tom Slick Tires, Shimano Rims with 16 spokes (quite light), Shimano XT/Sram x.9 Drivetrain with Rohloff chain etc.

Now it's a really tight street biatch (though I couldn't really test it yet, the wheather really sucks atm in Austria :/ , but all I can say is, that the bike is really fast, very agile and the drivetrain works as hell. ;) ).

bike4fa.th.jpg

That's a serious piece of kit you have there... personally I can't imagine spending serious money on a bicycle, things get stolen here all the time. That doesn't mean I would want one like that though *looks at rusty old ride*.

Well.. drove ~100km today and I have to say, I just love my bike more and more. ;)

It's so much more fun than my old bike.

Regarding the price, overall I payed about 1500€ (might be +-100€, can't say it exactly), so not that expensive (mostly because I chose all the parts by myself and made a big research for the lowest prices).. anyway it is worth every Euro.

Another really fun thing is that I always get compliments for my bike, doesn't matter if I take it for a ride or if it only waits for me in the studio at the university. ;)

Guest A-Line

Been spending a lot of time on this lately:

tl1000s-01m.jpg

'98 Suzuki TL1000S.

Gonna replace it with an '07 CBR600RR next spring - lighter, more nimble, cheaper insurance...

Guest cooperkid

This is my Beautiful motor, hence my user name!!

Taken before I drove it out of the showroom.. Designer style with performance to match.. Totally love it..

Cooper S 170BHP

post-5030-1152613439.jpg

I see my old post is gone, so i'll repost :)

This is basically what I'm commuting on nowadays, Amsterdam is too busy for car transport and public transportion for me is mostly waiting.

I like this little thing even though it's highly unpractical. It's small, smaller than most scooters, it hasn't got any storage for my helmet or chain and it's loud (dirtbike loud). Still, it's heaps of fun to drive :)

Suzuki%20tr50%20LIB.jpg

(mine is silver though)

Guest superbad

Just photographed it so I can sell it: 1968 Volvo P1800

228411699_ccde712114.jpg

228415470_2810e23d27.jpg

228414727_a3904f86c6.jpg

More at Flickr

(I posted an older picture a while back but it disappeared when the server went down.)

More at Flickr

(I posted an older picture a while back but it disappeared when the server went down.)

hottt!

green with envy! :P

Guest w i l l

More at Flickr

Thats a nice car. Where do you live/selling it?

Guest superbad

Thanks. I'm in Denver, CO. And don't be too envious, these cars are worth less than a used Civic. :P

Guest mola667

Here is my vespa , the PX200 year`98, actually the same design as the ones from the 78 but with the front brake disk added, i love it (but consume quite a lot!)

Vespone_TRE_by_mola667.jpg

VEspone_Due_by_mola667.jpg

VESPA_____by_mola667.jpg