Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Guest fertonon

Hey! Wow, some really nice cars around here!!

This is my ride, a ´03 Citroën C3 1.6 16V 110hp, bought it new and it has now 45000kms, after nearly 2 1/2 years. All stock, except for a 12inch sub I chucked in the boot.

post-2854-1129493468.jpg

I hope to be able to own a classic if I get to live in europe, either a vespa or a mini...

Cheers

Fernando

Guest Derek Young

Cool thread!

I am a car fanatic. My enthusiast ride of choice is my 1972 Datsun 510 that I autocross and hillclimb race.

510_1.jpg

I don't have a bike, but my girlfriend has a couple, one of which I built for her with lots of CNC machining!

For more info on this bike, check out my page about it: http://www.queuebert.com/other/bicycle/

800_b27.jpg

driveway.jpg

1973 Cadillac Elorado, passed down from my father when he passed away. Daily is a Nissan Sentra Spec V with some light mods.

My last impressive 2 wheeled ride was a fully custom (frame was the only one like it in the universe) Infinity (now defunct) BMX bike. My current bike is a not so impressive flatland bike but it gets the job done when I have time to ride.

bleederjul1.jpg

Guest Kickass

Well, finally got my hands on a Honda Zoomer (NPS 50). I love her to bits... All I could dream of !

bak1yg.jpg

sida9fn.jpg

Sweet :D Did you get it new or used? They're quite expensive here (2000 euro's) and you can get a used regular scooter here for about 500.. it's a lot to pay fo something different :(

Guest alanbradley

Good one folks!

My daily driver is a 2004 Toyota Yaris D-4D:-

V121-F-080705.jpg

I've got a new set of wheels for after the winter and for the TOC trip to the Neurburgring in April next year. There's loads more useless info about it here

I've got a bike, but its not very good so here's a piccy of my 1988 Citroen 2CV that I'm restoring.

Limace-no-front-web.jpg

If ever any of you are looking for an example of pared down design simplified as far as possible then the 2CV is perfect. There's nothing extra on the car at all - its great :)

A

Edit:

ha ha ha! have just seen the Reliant Regal - now I feel so manly with my 2CV!

Guest booj

Is it greedy to say that I have five sets of wheels? What can I say I like cars.

Mini sprint - GRP body hill climber race car.

Mini pickup - Project pimp vehicle

Honda prelude SIR - Day to day runner (most reliable!)

Porsche 944 turbo SE - Concourse club car

VW camper - What a mess (project with bros in law)

Booj.