Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Guest l6a6w6s6
nice!...sweet 180! I've been toying with the idea of buying a 240 and doing the swap...cause here in America we never got the SR20DET turbo 2.0L engine.

*edit: not sure if you are in the US or not :) * hehe

No I'm in Australia.

So the car is a genuine 180sx imported from Japan 2nd hand. We only got the S14 shape onwards with a detuned SR20DET. Too bad you guys arestuck with those KA24(D)Es in your 240s.

If you like SR20 stuff check out my site:

www.sr20tuning.com

behold! my noble iron steed! :)

it's a second hand Raleigh which I sloppily painted over with some yellow cab yellow, left it outside when it was drying, next day it was covered in little bugs trapped in the paint :D

post-2-1097167856.jpg

Guest «AD»

pinzgauer_716m.jpg

these'll be my wheels....

"wooooawoooooaw you're in the army....NOW"

Guest littlecog
behold! my noble iron steed! 

it's a second hand Raleigh which I sloppily painted over with some yellow cab yellow, left it outside when it was drying, next day it was covered in little bugs trapped in the paint

Renzu,

Bicycle with bugs! Thats art man!

Guest A-Line

Here are my wheels, with me riding them:

GLCDrop.jpg

Ok, ok, this is not on my daily commute (I wish), it's the GLC Drop at the Whistler Bike Park, but I just got back from there so I figured what the hey. In a week of riding that drop and the one higher up on the A-Line trail bent two of my suspension pivot bolts and bottomed my fork countless times. That place is so sweet... Thanks to my buddy "O" for taking the video that led to the above sequence that I pieced together in about 14 seconds.

Guest desagree

thank you, littlecog- i must admit that it is really fun driving it- it was a little bit tricky to mount the suspension fork- the frame is in 1" and the fork 1 1/8" so:

1" shaft cutted/taken from an old fork combined with adapter hulls in order to fit the suspension fork. then another adapter inside the shaft for the stem-

04.jpg

Guest feesta

Here's my truck:

truck.jpg

Minus the large rust holes found in the frame during the annual state inspection last week, it has served me well. I've only put 7500 miles on it in two years, but it hauls tons of stuff related to gutting a house and fixing it up. You can see a pile of wallpaper in the back. And it's fun in the snow!

(I don't have a picture of my bike yet.)