Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

...., so I promised myself this car would be staying bone stock.

I've heard that before. Hahha. Good luck keeping it stock, I'm sure after a few months you'll develop the 'itch' and you'll be completely unable to stop it. :)

PS: Eibach Prokits are pretty soft. I have some on my 89 accord... they're actually softer than stock springs, which is very 'odd'. It just floats over all the cracks/holes/patches here in MKE.

It took me a year before I started to modifying my Mitsubishi Mirage (hatchback..different to the US)...now getting the new Lancer this week....will post pics of it...looks hot!

I've heard that before. Hahha. Good luck keeping it stock, I'm sure after a few months you'll develop the 'itch' and you'll be completely unable to stop it. :)

PS: Eibach Prokits are pretty soft. I have some on my 89 accord... they're actually softer than stock springs, which is very 'odd'. It just floats over all the cracks/holes/patches here in MKE.

Luckily the monthly payments are enough to keep me from scratching that itch. My old car was paid off and mods were cheap and plentiful. Part of my reason for chosing the TL-S was because it had everything I wanted straight out of the box, so I knew I wouldn't be tempted to put useless cold air intakes and excessively loud exhausts. I purposely went with a car that was uber quiet, gets great gas mileage, and has a ride quality thats sporty enough to fling around, but soft enough not to destroy my back.

If I do get the bug to work on something automotive I'll probably just pick up some kind of beater/project car. Something that I can buy for $100 and not feel bad when it catches fire.

Luckily the monthly payments are enough to keep me from scratching that itch. My old car was paid off and mods were cheap and plentiful. Part of my reason for chosing the TL-S was because it had everything I wanted straight out of the box, so I knew I wouldn't be tempted to put useless cold air intakes and excessively loud exhausts. I purposely went with a car that was uber quiet, gets great gas mileage, and has a ride quality thats sporty enough to fling around, but soft enough not to destroy my back.

If I do get the bug to work on something automotive I'll probably just pick up some kind of beater/project car. Something that I can buy for $100 and not feel bad when it catches fire.

I said the same thing when I bought my SVX. Now it has 30% stiffer suspension, a stebro stainless exhaust (not loud, just awesome and deep sounding) and a bunch of other stuff. You can't change who you are. :P

Front= good

Rear= ICK. They moved the taillights about 2" too high, leaving all this blank space. I have no idea how that got approved.

Guest A17

i suppose it was a new change , since the lights previously for at least 10 years had rearlights lower than is it now, its a "new evolution" meaning some change has to occur.

here's my current, the rim, not the spokes are starting to rust, the black paint on the rim worn out and the water basically rusted it up. :) i hate rust. it's like Mould.

not the best mountain bike, yes because its supercycle, it was affordable.

I want this road bike though, supercycle medallist

post-15704-1203635955.jpg

post-15704-1203636102.jpg

Guest möggel

Here are my wells!

To bad it’s back home in Sweden!

someone here from Wellington New Zeeland?

post-9149-1203753861.jpg

Guest firecracker
Heh, a high octane bunch of designers here that's for sure!

small update on my scoot.. trusty commute pal :)

20071022002.jpg

maaan, I want a zoomer sssooo much!

Fel in love with them first time I saw one.

They cost around £2400 -$4800 which is just way more than I can afford so its looking very unlikely :ermm:

Guest F!Dave

My wheels. Presently a little different (has the original track fork again, has some new stickers), but you get the idea.

post-7572-1204141990.jpg

I don't understand the fixie mentality. Two people of identical physical aspects, one on a fixie the other on a multi speed bike, the person with more gears has an advantage in acceleration, and top speed. :| They look cool, but I don't see why you'd buy one. What's the draw? Just to look cool? Or what?

Guest DavidB

is that me or the skoda look a lot like a vw Golf Mk2.

except for the front bumper part but the VW golf is more cute. :)

Its not because i have a VW that i'm biaised ok !?

golf4.JPG