Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Heh, a high octane bunch of designers here that's for sure!

small update on my scoot.. trusty commute pal :)

20071022002.jpg

Guest mericamay

i like the vespa 50cc small frame special

his name is hurburt..

im in love with em.

post-17112-1194630431.jpg

Guest lagalletaloca

WELL HERE ARE MY WHEELS....

DONT HAVE IMAGES RIGHT HERE... BUT WILL SEARCH FOR THEM.. IM TALKING ABOUT MY FIRST CAR WHICH WAS A HONDA CIVIC COUPE BLACK........

SOLD IT AND WITH MY DAD'S HELP WE GOT A C30...

ITS MY DAY TO DAY CAR...... AND MAAAN I LOVE IT !!!! ITS SO SMOOTH,.. AND HAS GOT SOME RESPECTABLE HPS UNDER THA HOOD...

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

check that ass !!! jijijijijiji

Guest amarsh23

This is my favorite set of wheels which I own. The bike is soon to have a new front wheel. The tree that I ran into last weekend didn't agree with it too much. So technically at this point it's "wheel".

post-10169-1197418612.jpg

Guest firecracker
Travel as both practical reality and philosophical metaphor is central to our experience as citizens of this planet. It also constitutes a large area of design opportunity and obbsession. So come on, show us your wheels! They don't have to be your own wheels. How about wheels we covet?

Here is one of my favourite vehicles mainly because it was custom built for me by Tom Board, one of the last post-war english frame builders and now retired (if not dead). Built entirely by hand and eye (no jigs to ensure alignment) by a crusty remant who may or may not have been drinking too much Polish vodka at the time. A motley selection of Reynolds 531 tubing and in its current incarnation set up as a fixed wheel urban assualt vehicle. The very manifestation of velophelia.

bmx handle bars on a track bike?

thats insane, must feel sso tall.

Can you still skid stop?

I imagine you can d some mad unicycle style wheeelies though!

If I didn't have to drive 80 miles a day on some of the worst roads in NY I'd consider it. I already sold the OEM 18's I bought for it because after driving on them for a few weeks I knew I'd thrash them with one good pothole - plus the summer tires were useless in the snow.

My last car was modded and it was nothing but headaches, so I promised myself this car would be staying bone stock.