Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlecog

Show us your wheels

Guest A-Line

I ordered a 2007 CBR600RR this past weekend. I'll be picking it up in March (too much snow around here to ride until then). Can't wait... :D

Photo from the motorcycle show last weekend:

cbr-rr-02.jpg

Photo from an online magazine test:

07_cbr600rr_WF0I5829.jpg

Niiice, now don't get yourself killed :)

Nice piece of machinery, are you going to drive it to work and such?

Guest A-Line

I commuted a few thousand kms on a TL1000S last season, I'll probably do a lot more on this bike. Riding makes the commute so much more fun, its faster, more efficient, it wakes you up in the morning and peps you up on the way home. What could be better?

On the safety side of things, I am a pretty mature rider, although I do like to go fast under the right circumstances. But I wear full gear 100% of the time and I ride like every car is out to get me. It keeps you awake, aware, and as safe as one could expect to be out there... :)

I commuted a few thousand kms on a TL1000S last season, I'll probably do a lot more on this bike. Riding makes the commute so much more fun, its faster, more efficient, it wakes you up in the morning and peps you up on the way home. What could be better?

On the safety side of things, I am a pretty mature rider, although I do like to go fast under the right circumstances. But I wear full gear 100% of the time and I ride like every car is out to get me. It keeps you awake, aware, and as safe as one could expect to be out there... :)

Fully agree on the commute, even though i'm on a scooter, it still feels much better than driving to work... you don't want to know how many mini (it's amsterdam after all) traffic jams I pass by every day :)

Guest woodie

Here was my set of wheels:

420543563_l.jpg

420562908_l.jpg

... until some t**t pulled out into me (on tuesday).

Now i've just got a 2000 seat ibiza

Kickass, great looking Zoomer man, that's a really nice colour you repainted it in!

J6, in your dreams man :)

Kickass, great looking Zoomer man, that's a really nice colour you repainted it in!

You got that right!! My son loves cars so I took him to the Lamborghini Dealer. They had a Saleen S7, a Ford GT, a few Gallardos and a couple Murcielagos.

That's my son staring at the car.

You got that right!! My son loves cars so I took him to the Lamborghini Dealer. They had a Saleen S7, a Ford GT, a few Gallardos and a couple Murcielagos.

That's my son staring at the car.

Hehe, that's cute, I remember going to the Ferrari dealer with my family and a good friend of mine when I was really young. I was amazed they let people get close to such dream machines :)

Right now I'm rocking my wife's 89 Honda Accord.... oh yeah... 247,250 miles of fury! :) It's a rust free car with a 5spd, and 98 ground shaking horsepower with a 2 barrel carb. The last year honda had carbs on their cars. It basically looks like this:

accordgsrrims.jpg

Only minus the antenna and GSR rims. I have those rims for it in the summer, but right now it has black steelies with snow tires. I plan on repainting it next summer just for practice on my real car. :)

MY REAL car is a 1992 Subaru SVX LSL. Designed by Giugiaro @ italdesign, and I love it. Full Stebro Stainless Exhaust, dropped 1.5" all around with 30% stiffer springs, poly swaybar bushings, slotted discs, axxis ultimate pads up front and axxis metal masters in back. Does the 1/4 in 15.5 at 89mph, which isn't too shabby considering it has 193,000 miles on it now.

It's been in storage since august of 2005, when I started going to school for I.D. There's no reason to have 2 cars when school gives me a bus pass, and honestly I'm glad. It only takes premium, and the MPG is less than stellar: usually around 23-25mpg.

Pics, with 192,000 miles. :)

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

New rims and paint are definitely in the future. :)

Guest Nathan

Had to sell this one when we moved from Arizona, but I really miss it a lot. It was a little '96 318i -manual- but it never had a problem with anything going on 120K and it was a lot of fun to drive. Perhaps I'll buy its descendant when I make some money, but we're only using one car right now and this old lady helped me buy my house. I'll see if I can get a pic of my current ride sometime.

post-8092-1172613027.jpg

post-8092-1172613558.jpg

Guest tiro

Hi, I´m new here. I haven´t posted anything yet. Thiss will be my first post. So here´s my car:

post-9978-1172694755.jpg

It soon gets a new Bumper on the front and rear and the rearmirrors will be colored, too.