Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest unni

What Is Entertainment To U?

Guest unni

lets have a small brainstorming session on what is entertainment for u? u can pour in with definitions and examples of things tht actually entertain u....

ok..i will start... for me it is related to relaxation. something to take my mind off other things. i get entertainted when i am watching videos and movies i like , also when i browse through interesting work in product design forums....

ok now ur turn...

Guest abhishek

(well..give me my room, floyd running on comp n a beer bottle with some cigerrate n here i m lookin at nothing and dreaming (call it day-dreamin..)..its my college room..)

well thionking about the past and wondering about the future entertain me the most..then goes some good movies n my friends..i am having fun..

Guest loneleiguy

a sketch coming closer n closer to the real world..........wen i m generating concepts......its a thrilling experience....

but the way i get entertained will be changing as the yrs passes...

Guest helman

For me entertainment is something that takes my mind to another place. The best entertainment is something tha affects as many of my senses as possible and alows my mind to imagine things that are not of this world (no drugs involved here).

Live music is a wonderful entertainer because it allows me to imagine that I am a rock star! WOOHOO!!

Guest loneleiguy

well this is a bit offset from the topic but still as abhishek said having a beer and music do we really get gr8 concepts.....i have heard from lot of people...wen our mind is entertained we get fantastic ideas.....

guys wat do u say......