Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crewkid

Www.huber3design.com

Guest desagree

nice projects, good + simple navigation and friendly layout. but you shouldn`t stretch those fonts, because it becomes quite difficult to read..

loading time is ok.

like it!

(viewed with firefox browser)

Guest areed

Hey, liked your work and how you showed meaning and thought behind your designs, good sketching.

Guest crewkid

Ok so i learned a little html. I have updated my site to hopefully improve loading times aswell as navigation simplicity. Let me know what you think guys. I'd also love to hear feed back on the actual work. thanks

Guest rodanx86

Yes, don't stretch fonts. Typographers turn in their graves when that happens.

Navigation system is good. Button grahics are too cliche. "Less is more," yadda yadda.

The sketches are good. The only thing that bugs me is that they are all roughly the same size. Try having sizing different sketches to create an interesting composition where the quick sketches are smaller and the more developed sketches are bigger.

I am very happy to know that you are learning HTML. Its a good skill to have.

Guest Stratiegery01

Good job overall. There's something strange about the text, liek its squished to the top of the page making it hard to read. The layout is fairly good, I like the color scheme used throughout the site incorperating itself in the text as well.

Im curious though, when did you make this site? Did you make it in Heather's class?

-Fellow SCAD man

Guest crewkid

i didnt ever have to make a website for class i had to teach my self. i only had heather for classes like intro to product design and model shop. And in regards to the text i keep hearing the same thing so im working on changing it. glad to hear from a fellow "scad man"

Guest ulisse

Nice skatches and rendirings!

Same opinion for the fonts, too stratch...

The site si simple (and it can be a good thing) but i see a strange (relative) high time for loading every page ( i have an adsl) after clicking buttons.

I suggest you to enhance the space (more projects) and the animation/interaction of the site.

No need to use flash, also with frontpage you can do more...

Good luck!

www.myfactory-design.com

Guest crewkid

i agree i think i need some kind of image on both my index page and my initial portfolio page. im currently working on ideas of what to put on those pages. id love to hear what you think or if you have any links to exellent portfolio webpages id love to see those.

Guest crewkid

so its that time again to redo the old portfolio site. any comments or critcisms on the site and the work contained in it would be greatly appreciated.

www.huber3design.com

Thanks

ck

Guest A-train

He crewkid, nice and easy site to find your way around, love your illustrator skills and explainatory drawings in Illustrator.

I have a little problem with the overall look of the projects. All your final drawings look very flat, your markers drawings, illustrator and photoshop images are missing a 3D look. Not only a 3D images (that is very hard for footwear) but also the side views look flat.

Little more Photoshop and you got it

A.