Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hyltom

Hyltom's Portfolio

Guest Zampik

wow.... nice designs....reallly good I like it....keep going...

don't you have personal website? want to see more... you have good taste for detail and renderings are very good....what soft are you using?

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

attractive styling :thumbsup: love that single cup coffeemaker.

i think it's better to present the end product (rendering) with the accompanying sketches and add a little bit background info on each or some projects, to clarify your design thinking/process

btw, how is the design life in China as a foreigner?

Guest csven

Nice stuff. Would like to see a better pic of the back of that Boom Box. And the Eternal appliances are very nice.

Neat website, but those mouse-influenced bubbles weird me out. I actually like the clean presentation without sketches. You're senior enough that I can assume you sketch sufficiently well to get the point across; the end product is proof of that. If you added sketches to your website, I'd like to see you explore other products or maybe entertainment design. Something very different.

Guest cholden

very nice portfolio. Some strong styling and beautiful renders.

Would be great to see some of your process work leading up to your final designers and maybe a variety of work.

Guest Adolphe

Wowsers, Hyltom. That flash page of yours is incredible. Nice style.. nice work.

Guest matthai5

Great designs. What software are you using to render? The renderings look great.