Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest khusrouf

How Do U Overcome Bad Moods?

Guest «AD»

yeah I was also a walking person, usually after some 24-hour-shifts I jsut took a walk from where I live to the inner city and back, approx 6 km-

I did this when I had to think about something or just wanted to look at people, but actually, to overcome a bad mood---well, they just don't go away like that, they're just there and sometimes they take a long time to go away.

Guest khusrouf

my problem with walking - although throughout the process it's soo releafing- is that i come back soo tired and just fall into sleep, all the idea's i thought about evabourates, and,typically i wake up with a headache lool.. cuz i don't walk less than 6-8 km that day... and as AD says, depression doesn't go until it takes its full time

Guest 2000wrx

I imagine that I don't live in Michigan

...that I don't work in automotive

...that our economoy doesn't suck right now

.. and that there is a strong future ahead in automotive

But then I wake up >;)

Guest abhinav

I dont know but sometimes i enjoy being in bad moods. It helps me relishing happy mood more when i overcome that.

i just try sharing time with friends, listening music, roaming around.. but never being lonely.. :-)

Guest wahit

I'm in a bad mood lots of time. Traffic jams just make me crazy, and I'm stuck in them all the time. Stupid city...

Anyway, I just have a solution to 'cure' my my bad mood: beach! When I'm really, really pissed with something, or just running out of energy and ideas, I usually go to the beach and walk there for a while. Then I just sit on the sand and listen to the sound of waves, birds, people, ocean.

When I go home, I'm a brand new man.

Guest khusrouf

I'm in a bad mood right now, just got a No on some concepts, although it's natural, but it gives me hard time coping with the idea of redoing things again, or reconsidering what i did, or even the idea that my thoughts went for the wrong direction, unfortunately Wahit the closest beach is 500km so I need a vacation to get there lool..

tell you what! what really makes me getout my bad mood is going to Petra, maybe I should get there in the first chance possible ;)

Guest khusrouf

sometimes having a sandbag helps alot!. i used to feel great kicking the crap out of it when i used to do martial arts :)

did anyone try that??

Guest chotu

hats off to uncle jack, i think little heavy music might help you out a bit, keeping in mind you keep ur pad aside. its an ebb and flow so dont worry.

Guest andgus

hands on design take my mind off whatever, make models and youll discover alot of problems which will take your mind of your own..

Guest Telegon80
well for uncle jacker's I don't drink, I like to keep my mind in it's place while doing stuff.. and wow whiskey!!! thats too heavy for me :)

talking is fine!! I'm good with that.. well I guess the depression comes in the styling and problem solving behaviour of the designit all depends on your mood, sometimes your visual library just closes and that's thats, like it's on a holiday....

20051122141004johnnie_walker.jpg

Guest CADDICT

NOTHING PUTS ME IN A BETTER MOOD THAN SOME TIME WITH MY PS2....GETTING LOST IN A FATASY WORLD FOR A FEW HOURS MIGHT DO WONDERS FOR YOU AS WELL AS ENABLING THE CREATIVE JUICES TO FLOW AGAIN