Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
JooL

Jool Portfolio

Guest Jason Nelson

Hey Jool,

Your portfolio looks great. I really like the "Trinity" lamp, looks great. Best of luck in your studies.

Take Care,

Jason

Guest Mechanism Man

that is some really amazing stuff you have there, the presentation level is fantastic!

i am studying product design in Dublin Institute of Technology in Ireland, and we are only learning how to use presentation tools like those now, in third year.so my portfolio is not as proffessional looking as that although i will give you some feedback on some of the stuff you have done, if you value a novice presenters opinion!haha!

the trinity lamp concept is cool, and the render work gets the concept across quite accurately.

the graphic design queen song poster is very proffessional, although a darker take on the queen song!particularly the colour scheme and choice of fonts used.

the taxi idea needs a little more presentation renderwork as it doesnt seem to be real enough, and a little too square, but overall a good concept.

i duno whether you find this stuff cheeky, or condecending, but i hope it helps you somehow!its always good to get feedback!it makes us rethink our perceptions and ideas from a different light, heck even bad critisism can lead to positive improvement,

regards,

mechanism man

Thanks Mechanism Man for your reply. value your opinions. rasied some areas that i need to improve on.

Anyway my portfolio have been updated. check out the PDF version of it.

*link deleted

Again, critics and comments are greatly welcome.

Question to all, " Are my standards able to get me a ID job?"

Cheers.

JooL

Guest benko

your till roll is prettycool you should show a rendering of the close position with some kind og graphic on it .. really clean website by the way

Thanks benko. Btw, thats is a free online portfolio website. @ www. carbonmade.com

Hey guys, dont mind download the PDF ver. to get a much wider view of my portfolio.

i will be updating my carbonmade. one too.

maybe at coroflot too.

Cheers.

JooL

Guest Jeroen

Hey, that looks really nice...

I just spotted a little thing... Curruculum.. Maybe you should change it into Curriculum :)

But for 2 years of work.. well done!

Thanks Jeroen i didnt noticed that. haha will make the change. Btw, you got a nice portfolio as well though there is not alot of products. But i like the "Dog" speaker. thats cool.

Cheers.

portfolio updated!

take a look.

anyway i am currently waiting to enter army for national service and 2 years later off to a University.

Hmm.. was wondering if any recommendations of good university dealing with lifestyle or furniture design and design thinking modules? Anywhere is fine, cause i am looking for a scholarship.

Free feel to leave a note and your comments.

Thanks alot.