Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zampik

Show us your workspace

Guest desagree

unfortunately not..............yet :ph34r: but i would then prefer versailles :ph34r:

(those images show the entrance hall of the detroit institute of art)

Guest desagree

don`t know since there was no information about the building... i suppose it was built in the early-mid 19th. century- typical historistic/classizistic architecture.

impressive atmosphere (i would post more images but i think it`s the wrong thread...)

Guest tontonS

to the people who have a messy desk: your not alone :(

DSCN3284.JPG

greetz

Tonton S@m

Guest tontonS

once, a crack in a side window after cleaning the tank, but i saw it on time that my water broke :( and the only damage was repaired by sanding my desk a little, so i was pretty lucky, but it's sooo relaxing to have some fish that have no worries and are pretty calm :)

especially when i have deadlines :( anybody know that feelin' ?

Guest Zampik

upppppppsss , hm nice palce How can you work there? )))) hmmm aquarium interestin'

BTW: nice armchair.....))))

tontonS, i think that your aquarium is a very good distraction when you are in stressed times. I got a view on a crowded crossroad and a big theatre where i can see bunch of people coming in and out. That's one of my distractions :(

Guest PhilippeV8

Hèhè .. Been there .. and trust me folks, the rest of the room looks similar most of the time :P

Imagine ... check the picture and think of an external USB laptop harddisk bay .. quite flat small box. (the kinda gadget most people can only afford to be jealous off) Put it on the picture right near one of the weels of the armchair .. then go sit somewhere else in the picture and think TonTonSam to sit in that armchair moving around a bit ... telling a funny story ...

I got an USB external hdd drive, though NOT laptop type and WITH a darn big (HEAVY) adapter which I cary with me every weekend back home and after the weekend to my dorm ... I tell you I felt terrible and scared ! :huh:

I thank God and TonTonSam for finaly picking that up and putting it in a much safer and respectfull place :lol:

I'll take some pictures as soon as I get back home (there where my digicam is at the moment) and share my workspaces with you. Mind you, I got an airplane cockpit near my desk at home ... B)

Guest Martins

well this was my workplace ( in home ) wen i was a student. today in this place i only sketch a few things and talk trought messenger and go to product design forums offcourse. :D:D

post-28-1111186374.jpg

Guest jomiz80

Well, here's a picture of my cubicle at school. If I had to point out the best part of going to WMU is that you get a full-sized cubicle when you become a Junior.

There is even room behind that giant drafting desk (which I rarely use as such) for my iso-mat, sleeping bag, and pillow. :) That way no one can see me when I take a 20 min power nap during an all-nighter.

post-28-1111276245.jpg