Hahaha....

and here is mine everyone! :D:D:D:D

This is so much fun!

-B-

post-30047-1240295796.jpg

Guest Live Design

hey adolphe, your video reminds me of one i made on my workspace, nice work btw

Guest indy2878

Hey, here's my work area. Yeah, it could definitely use better lighting and I should have some motivational/inspirational photos and art work, etc...

But this is my environment for now and I'll be working on improving on this soon. Thanks everyone for sharing yours. Good environment ideas btw.... :-)

post-2237-1265228935.jpg

This is my new home studio, it's not 100% done but I've got it to a good usable setup for going back to uni. After doing a big resto of the room i needed some bench space so i grabbed a broken 3300mm pallet from work and turned it into the main table top you see below. I'm having a glass top made currently so that i will be able to draw on it etc I found the draws/file cabinets and decided to use them as the supports instead of trestles to give some storage space and put them to use.

the other table is an antique table i had in the garage, it's about 150 years old and looks to have never been restored, i love the look of it. the drawing board and office chair were more freebies from work.

I need to get around to making some shelves for the wall and a bookcase and a few other things, I'll probably get around to that in the mid sem break, it's a work in progress so I'll put up some updates when i make some cool additions.

DSCF7922-2.jpg

DSCF7923-1.jpg

DSCF7924.jpg

Haha. I think the personal work environment of all designers in this world are more or less the same - unorganized but creative.