Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest nacho_grande

Nice freehand skills then :) Which tablet & software you use for those sketches?

i impressed ...:)...have a new idol:).... u great feel a colour ad have very futuristic what i love it;) good luck in next works!!

more more xD

Guest snugja

i'm impressed that ur impressed. I'm trying to get to your level. lol. funny how this has happened i suppose.

Guest A-train

Good point, I thought for a second that Snugja had broken his wrist and lost a part of his brain due to a car accident but continued sketching in the hospital. A slight difference in skillz I would say.

A.

Guest sketcher23

sorry bout that, just figured your post was for ppl to experiment with sketching hence the title, sketch lab "experiment with me" and A-train, no need to be rude.

impressive stuff snugja!

what do you think about getting the screen capture software that waikit linked

in 2D section, and record your sketching? It would really cool to see that! Put it on youtube and impliment it in this thead (as you can do from now on).

Waikit's post

http://www.productdesignforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4624

Guest snugja

@sketcher23 - title changed.

mmm maybe towards the end of the semester here when things slow down with school. :-) i'll keep it in mind though.

Guest snugja

sumpn from a project I am working on now for school. good old pencil + marker and paper. taking a short break from digital to keep the "base" intact. done on 12"x18" vellum. As for explanation of why it looks like a golf cart/unique function.... none till the project is done. :-)

2800558341568a17806ro6.jpg

28079362648ff350eeddzc5.jpg