Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest anand raj

man...dats really cool stuff!!

you have inspired me to get a tablet as soon as possible!

keep the good work on..:)

Guest fblacka

wooow ... thisone is the most dynamic and my fav of yours till now :) ... very cool and streched shapes ... keep them commin :)

Guest fblacka

about the car ... again very crispy tho not as solid as the previous one ... a stronger contour of the car would maybe (!) help maybe not :) ... very complex surfaces ... its a bit harder to read the shapes ... at least for me :) about the robot ... i never knew how to do things like that :)

Guest snugja

hehe. this was just be trying something new i.e. trying to work from some inspiration. thanks for the tip. it is messy and somewhat confusing.

Guest anand raj

i didn't like the last two as i did the earlier ones... :) mainly coz i just can't get the shapes... you can do a lot better man!

Guest snugja

think harder :-p just kidding. opinion taken. I've decided/learned that as a designer u can't please everyone. :-)

I like the fact that you're able to come up with such crazy forms and proportions, it's a much needed skill in the transportation field and just about everything else.

Guest anand raj
I like the fact that you're able to come up with such crazy forms and proportions, it's a much needed skill in the transportation field and just about everything else.

agree with you cyberdemon....but till the point the design becomes too crazy for practicality!

snugja, your designs do please me :) ...just some more clearity would have made the last two rock!

Guest snugja

this is getting interesting. I guess controversy and discussion are a good thing.

@ marcovic, I've tried others and I like these. :-) call it a phase. we all have em.

this is all new for me anyways. I'm not a transportation designer. I just love drawing in general. :-)

anyhow thanks for all the critiques and what not. I'll post some more if it gets better:-)

Guest nacho_grande

Do you use any guidelines for those sharp crisp edge lines? They look awesome. The style is brilliant.