Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Awesome progress man. The difference a week makes :)

I just got a tablet PC last Wednesday, only had a few hours with it so far though. What software are you doing those drawings in? You need to do a tutorial sometime. I'm sure a lot of people could learn from some of your techniques.

Guest almunro

what are your brush settings on those last drawings? is it all the same brusch/pencil?

alex

Guest snugja

all the same brush setting +/- one pixel or so. it's the fine detail airbrush in painter 9.5

thanks for the comments cyber. Will keepworking at it. as for a tutorial, perhaps when I have some free time one of these days.

Guest cooperkid

awesome sketching... gonna have to get myself a tablet when funds become available..

What size is best A4 or oversize A4? would like the A3 but that will be pushing it!! :)

Do you have the 'marker pen' tool? wonder how effective it is considering you can make brushes in Photoshop anysize?

Is the sketch above drawn in Painter IX. Is this a more effective software than CS2?

Keep up the sketching... look forward to seeing more post

Cooperkid

Guest snugja

Hey coop. sorry I didn't respond to the email earlier. anyhow, I use painter, sketch in painter and render in painter. A guy from GM came to my school today so I'm just trying some of the things he taught us. makes a difference.

Anyhow i sketch in painter IX with a fine tip detail airbrush. Not a fan of the pencil myself. I sketch 11x17 and use a fine tip detail airbrush for the linework.

I recommend something 6"x8" ior bigger. not sure what A4 etc means. the tablet size should be enough for you to draw with the shoulder I think. Anyhow, I'll try and post some more later.

man sketches form 80 and 84 post are awsome...great fast fresh ideas

cheers:) big progress:)

Guest tokes99
having fun with the wacom and painter.

3wheelerpa6.jpg

very tight, home slice!

putting that wacom to good use, texture effect is dope

Guest snugja

thanks man. I'm enjoying the tablet and will keep posting stuff. thanks for the comments/tips etc.

last one very nice...quaint colours and one more time nice fresh ideas...have imagination:)...think that you have to try to participate in new peugot contest:D