Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest Zampik

very good sketches.....easy to understnad...good comunicaion....good design....well done......keep it going

Guest philjenkins

Dick Powell, eat your heart out!!!

The renderings ont he first posting look great, although the style is a little dated. As a means of replicating marker based sketches this is a very good effort. However, my opinion is that the digital tools you are using provide so much scope for going beyond the capabilities of marker renderings. It's a great starting point, but you should very quickly start to look at using textures, and more subtle effects to create more realism. Eg, it would have been quite easy to incorporate a little wooden texture on the folding table to make it look more realistic. And maybe look at using more subtle shadows rather than the 'strip of colour' backgrounds.

The other sketches posted are even better, displaying a much more contemporary style.

Keep up the good work.

Guest snugja

yah, the first ones are dated becaus I was trying to do just that. Waititng to see if I win the tablet in the competition and then I will be able to practice some more. :-)

Guest snugja

we have a cintiq here but the professors are protective of it. looks like I did get the tablet ;)

Realy GREAT sketches.

I have to say that I watched you along the contest, and the sketches you show here are even better.

Good luck on your studys and all...

Liori

Guest snugja

hey everyone. just got the wacom. love it. here's my first sketch on it. looking forward to some good times. :-)

thanks again to everyone.