Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest jm745

Yeah there snugja...I like those watches..cool stuff. You da man. See you at BYU this semester!

love the watch sketches! the style reminds me of some syd mead watch sketches found in his book "future concepts!" which is one heck of a compliment! something about the energy in your sketches keeps me coming back to check them out again. post more!

are the watch sketches scanned or wacom? also - the orange vingnet is a nice touch. nobody seems to add vingnets much anymore and they really help make sketches pop off the page, appreciate the bright color choice too - rock on!

Guest snugja

these are all ball point and paper and marker with some photoshop. hoping to win that tablet in the competition so that I can add more here later on :-)

Guest Colvindesign
these are all ball point and paper and marker with some photoshop. hoping to win that tablet in the competition so that I can add more here later on :-)

I don't think that will be a problem.

Where do you you study Snugja?

Guest snugja

Thanks Sottie B! Here's some more struff.

Ballpoint, On the Airplane, then PS Juice.

interior2wn7.jpg

Guest snugja

i agree but this time i didn't bother doing an overlay because i was lazy. hehe. maybe next time.

Guest China ren

Are you a student now? If you are ,i am sure you are a diligent boy and you love design..

They are all nice.nice form and innovation.especially the Nike watches.i love the layout of sketches.very strong visual affect.i wish we communicate with each other more regularly.

sorry for my poor English.