Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

You motivated me enough to sit down at my girlfriends family BBQ this weekend with a mostly dull non-prisma color pencil and I still managed to crank out one of the best car sketches in my life!

Too bad I proceeded to spill ketchup all over it shortly after! ;)

Guest snugja

awww man. sorry to hear that you messed it up, but glad we could help. spread the word to your VT peeps.

Guest Lilith

the new website is awsome thanks everyone :whoo:

snugja you are one of the few inspirations of mine (along with my creative director) :) and even though you are so modest when talking about yourself it doesnt stop me saying YOU ARE AWSOMEEE!!!!

Guest snugja

Thanks Lilith! Please spread the word and become a fan of the page on facebook etc. :-) I'm glad I could help in some small way

Sachin.... Sachin... Sachin... I hate you too. Just kidding. :-)

Guest Skint

Excellent work on getting this new site sorted out.. looks great. As only one suggestion, it took me a while to figure out how to close the window after selecting an image ( clicking on the top of the page )... clicking anywhere near the bottom of the background page doesnt seem to work. Add a CLOSE button onto the image pane ?

I`ll add your facebook page too and try to spread the word.

Guest snugja

Updates to IDSKETCHING.COM

It’s a new year and a time for changes. Thanks to you all for visiting and promoting the site. We’re coming out of obscurity and are pumped for the new year. As you can see, the look and feel of the logo of the site has changed.

2008 was an exciting year for us and we achieved some important milestones. We launched a forum for the site - the genesis of a bustling community of sketch enthusiasts and designers alike. We’ve reached over 575 fans on facebook.com and it’s still growing. We launched our feature “Sketch-A-Day” which has been integrated more fully into the site for the new launch.

We’ve been listening to you and are excited to implement some other new features.

We’re shifting the site to more of a blog format with RSS feeds for video, posts, tutorials, and even the sketchbook section. This will allow us to ping you all more directly, and as well as allow you to subscribe to the site’s posts.

The refresh will also feature a revamped layout that is much more familiar, relevant, and simpler to use and understand. The old layout served us well, but now it’s time to move on.

The forums are also featuring a refresh that will be posted come Monday. This includes a general streamlining of the look and feel and some functionality with posting. We have a growing community there with some great talent.

The sketchbook section of the site will now feature tagging, commenting, searching as new features to make it a richer experience.

IDSKETCHING.COM was also featured in the Feb 2009 issue of Maclife Magazine. Check it out. On NewsStands now.

Special thanks and shout out to all our contributors - Mike Ditullo and Steve Macdonald as well for helping us with Sketch content. We have some more exciting individuals coming on board and are looking forward to having their work on the site.

Main Site

Sketchbook

Video Tutorials