Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest anguyennn

So Snugia = Spencer eh? How are you doin man. I've been browsing this forum off and on(once a month?)... and everytime i log on i've been checking your stuff out.. it's quite nice. I just checked your coroflot and noticed that you were at astro a while back.. and your coming back soon? I'm a current intern, i interd'd over the summer and they asked me to come back for part time. I've been hear'n alot about you, and i've seen some of the cranium stuff, luggage, etc... sweet work man. I'll see you when you get here!

heh, i finally decided to register just to post this message... I'll stick around.

Guest Lilith

these were the most wonderful 19 pages i ever went through!!! :bowdown:

thank you SOO much for sharing with us, i swear you are being more educational/helpful to me than my whole uni...wish you were studying in my group !

i couldnt been able to view the sketches you posted on the first few pages , not sure why :( and when i checked your coroflot i couldnt find all your sketches there. so i was wondering if theres any chance you have another link that contains all the sketches you ever made??? thank you again and again :):):) and again :)

Guest bgp3te

this is amazing stuff snugja! I recently bought an intuos 3 9x12, I really wanna get cracking with it now, I'm so gonna put the practise in after seeing this work... Keep it up mate, its great! Pete

Guest Spezz

Awesome as usual, although the last one could have crisper reflections and such (unless you deliberately didn't go for shiny paint and chrome look).

Guest China ren

A studious man . from your so much works,I guess that you must be loving design crazily.