Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snugja

Snugja

Guest snugja

for rough stuff i do freehand. Other times I may use underlays, but keep it loose. When I first started cars, I started with boxes. I'm a product design student though, so cars are not my forte.

So now when I sketch I just drop lines. you get used to the perspective after working with guides and underlays.

The fine airbrush is set to the defaults. I control the opacity with pressure applied with the stylus.

I try to sketch everyday in a sketchbook. I'm a TA for a sketching class so i sketch alot. I'd say monday and wednesday about 4 hours helping people out and 1 hour on my own. The rest of the week is just in between classes or waiting on classes to start etc. So just whenever I have a minute.

I finish 1-2 sketchbooks a semester.

and I'm 24. started school 2.5 years ago.

Guest snugja

thanks, but jm745 pointed out that my rear wheel is off so it kinda kills it. Ah well I'll try harder next time. I'll try to update the corofolio.

Guest jm745

and jm745 mentioned that its looking a little "toy like." But jm745 is pretty sure that snugja will work this out cuz he is the best at our school!

Guest snugja

hardly so. jm745 is one of my inspirations. if or when I figure out how to do it better I will post some more.

awesome sketches dude.

i like the way you are playing with those 'faces' created by the lighting and airvents.

keep up adding new sketches. its highly inspiring.

Guest snugja

@sketcher 23 - rough sketch 5 mins. Finished linework, 15 mins. then render it.

thanks waikit. will keep posting.

Guest john-john

Hey snugja i'm interested to by the time you take to master your graphic table..I want to buy one but i 'm curious to know in how many times we begin to make great things , because i never touch one so i really don't know the feeling.

keep making those little sketching it's a really nice motivation to improve myself when I see them!!

Bye man