Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest r.schmidt

Xk 120 Render

Guest r.schmidt

Hey Guys,

Figured I'd post this up even though it isn't finished. The idea behind it was to give the old XK a modern facelift and then place it into a setting that I thought suited it. I am thinking about adding a person descending down the stairs toward the car, and then I still need to fix some minor things like the perspective of the split windshields and the back wheel, and screw around with a couple other things like contrast, etc.

I'd love to hear ideas about how to improve it, or maybe just what you think about it. I used sketchbook to draw the car and layot the backgorund, then brought it into painter for the painting, then cleaned it up in photoshop. All in all it took probably 7-8 hours stop and go, wasn't really rushing it, just doing it for fun.

post-3881-1141412964.jpg

Guest Gavztheouch

Reminds me of the old point and click lesuire suit larry games, nice render.

Guest r.schmidt

I think i might blur out some of the back ground, because after stepping away from it for a little bit, it seems to detract from the car. Like I look at the background first, not the car. What do you guys think?

hey nice rendering! . . . definitly has a painting style to it. It looks like the car could be a bit bigger though. . . right now it looks like its about 3/4 size. Overall i think its an awesome rendering . . .keep up the good work!