Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Renzsu

Doodles And Other Thingies

Guest zoi

Here is my little boy amongst all the cars u guys are posting. It’s called the boy and balloon!

A little relief from my routine

Enjoy!

post-4394-1193182467.jpg

theStig> wow those are some very nice and artistic doodles! i like it!

haloscooter> good first try! did you also use paths to make the curves? it seems that you've used freehand lines and paths(circles?) combined. If that's true I would recommend you to use paths only for these kind of 2d renderings for a more professional look. By the way, avoid those circle glares (looks strange to me) and make use of textures to add some nice grip effects on the handle :)

Guest madmatt

x theStig Very Cool stuff here my compliments, the Sci-Fi design is really cool.

Bye

Guest BMagee

WOW some excellent doodles from halocooter !!! Extermely jealous of your talent :shocking:

keep up the good work :thumbsup:

BMagee

thanks for the input. i forgot to tell you that i did this in alias sketch pro. so waikit - to answer you question i did not use paths, so that is why it is not perfect. i also do not like the lense flare i threw in on the circle, and i knew someone would call me on that. being a first time user, i got a little excited about the tools. i am struggling to make my cintique works look sketchier...thanks!

Guest A17

Since i draw so many cars, i decided to draw a car that didin't have wheels and had wings.. like a plane.. but since it wasn't aerodynamic enough, it had to be a novetly-like Boat.. or jet.. or whatever you think it is.. ibut i like it..

some are plain hovercrafts

post-15704-1194274195.jpg

post-15704-1194274231.jpg

Wow... Nice with a forum based solely on product design. I have been looking for that for a long time...

I'll just post a drawing i did at a marker course. First time i really used markers seriously.

1171119809.jpg

/tbroen

Guest A17

wow a "marker" course. Sole Purpose was to draw with markers? @#$@#$ I want in, I REALLY want to learn using markers.. because my prismacolor chisel tips are huge and i can't tell if the tip reached an edge or not, thus i always end up going across the line..

Guest Lilith

theStig- your sketches are one of the best things i have ever seen in design world !! the talent of hand drawing you have is totally AWSOME!!