Renzsu

Doodles And Other Thingies

Guest .:D§ï
A marker sketch of my mobile...

Really nice

Is it done with markers?

I have the same phone BTW

Guest leidefeldt

Yes its markers, inspierd from the MIT lessons that can be find on the net.

BTW My phone is red but i only have blue markers.

snugja that sketch rocks - one thing to try, maybe put a dark vinyet behind part of the sketch to pop it a bit more - example - put a dark rectangle behind part of the subject. your dark outline is not quite stron enough. give it a try in ps and see the results. keep it up!

Guest natalie

You guys are really inspiring! I'm not very confident seeing such amazing work...and often find myself doubting my work...those perspective robots are really sick! I love em Rodenx86! How do u get such perspective? Something i'm struggling with at the mo :(

I think seein stuff like this will encourage me to sketch more and maybe get some helpful constructive crit?!

Keep up the good work sketchees ;) i shall post some of my stuff soon -Natalie

Guest roe lontwerpt

Hi,

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one drawing giant robots, here some sketches of a SF type, military exoskeleton I drew some time ago,post-3418-1142194439.jpg

Guest angus

Excellent topic title that has forced this lurker to post a first post!

I have been very fortunate to have just purchased a Cintiq 21 (thanks to credit card - oops!) - just started to play with it...you know, when you just start to put down lines without really knowing what the sketch will be....I'll dig out some other 'normal media' sketches as well....post-3417-1143496797.jpg

Incidently, love some of these 'robot' images - its a nice style. If you want to see some great similar style images, have a look at the Star Wars Episode I art book - some fantastic sketches of machines, characters, architectural etc etc - most hand done. Episode II book is half hand drawn, half 'electronic' images (Alis Sketch, Painter etc etc) the final Art Book - Episode III is ALL electronic - interesting to see the styles change over the period....

Guest Tribaldude

Just Googled Cintiq 21 cuz i didnt know what it wat... but WOW I want one of those.... Also really like the sketch you did with it...

Guest C1Rob

Man, if I could draw any of these things in here i would consider it my greatest work ever :eh:

anyways, I have always liked robot sketches like that, and I saw these yesterday and told myself "you should try that"...

still havent started.

Anyways, ill upload some of my sketches when i get hold of a scanner, or a wacom :)

Guest ScottieB

hello! Here's a mouse I did then for this topic. Great work everyone!

post-2872-1144152729.jpg