Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dygitalvision

Hiker concepts

dygitalvision, i have just edited ur post. Try using the IMG tool, to link the image file to this place. Just right click on ur pics, that are hosted on other sites, and look in the properties for the url. I think people like to see the pictures here instead of clicking on a url and searching for the right pic.

and now comments on the shoes. What are those dots? I hope they are not holes. Hikers should be water tight right?

Guest dygitalvision

ok thank you.

the holes are perforations, I did these last yr. well the concept was yes to have it be water resistant but we really wanted to get better breathability in the vamp and sides, we tried a couple of these in development and used a water proof fence material behind the holes, and a thin insde sock linning also that had holes for breathability. non of these samples worked out and that is why I posted just to show, I learned alot from these and other samples we did, as i get more finished projects out I will post more. these are old, I will try and get more new things. those sketches i did in the other thread are recent but not very conceptual, they could be production possibilities meaning there is nothing advance technologically in the shoes. I will post more and want to help anyone and I am looking for others to help me,

thank you

Guest dygitalvision

Rockroll, I will post some sketches and some colored versions. sorry but they are older, my recent stuff cant show it is still in production. you can see some of my stuff at www.coroflot.com/dygitalvision.

I will post them soon,

cool