miwt1

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • At:Graphic and Product Designer

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:19 PM

ASP!S-thx
hugosilva-thx its my new technique...i convert my style of sketching on another style which will be more dynamics:) imo:)

and new nissan sketch:)

Posted Image
Portfolio: tomaszmikrut.pl
Follow me: fanpage

#32 Guest_..Pablonardo.._*

Guest_..Pablonardo.._*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2006 - 03:02 PM

It,s very good for your skatches, that you desided to change your drawing style. Now it looks more dynamic, and like you said me "not so boring like before". I think it,s good way to sketch:D Keep workig, and I wait for another cars:D

#33 Guest_snugja_*

Guest_snugja_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:16 PM

nice job. the back wheel looks a little off, but nice job. overall. likle the style.

#34 Guest_leyday_*

Guest_leyday_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:02 PM

good job!

#35 Guest_goochipoop_*

Guest_goochipoop_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:46 AM

miwt Have you taken art classes else where? Transportation classes?

#36 Guest_2000wrx_*

Guest_2000wrx_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:55 PM

All I have to say is wow wow wow, IMO you have a great foundation of skills. You have a great sytle and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Where do you hope to go to school for your BFA in Trans? you DO plan on going, would be a shame to waste such raw talent.

Keep sketching... :)

#37 miwt1

miwt1

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

thx for answer:)

goochipoop...hehe no...i love drawing you know thats my all life...i always interest cars....and 1,5 ago i have begun drawing them...now im 19 years old and i study on first year industrial design...but i didnt take lessons with transport design...but you know after this school where i study know ...i believe that my skills which i still to strive improve enable me get to dream school<school withtransport design ofcourse:D>

2000wrx-thx ...sorry but i dont quite understand everything on the end...but i hope that in future i will get to school with transport design...i search school in england...maybe RCA or Coventry school of art and design ...but i dont know....i think that i have at this moment weak ideas...sometimes when i look at cardesignnews...i feel very weak...but you know...we must fight about dreams:)...maybe you know something about this schools what can help me...or quite another good school with direction transport design...<english-language school>

#38 Guest_2000wrx_*

Guest_2000wrx_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:25 PM

RCA, Coventry are good schools, I would also look at ACCD, and CCS in the United States, both very good schools. CCS just received a lot of money from the Ford Family, so I would expect even more update to the school in the coming years.

I would look at many of the top schools, I feel you are far above many of the students who are entering such schools.

#39 Guest_yoshi_*

Guest_yoshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:28 AM

hello i like ur way of sketching, im just wonddering wer do u get ur ideas from im only 15 nd im having trouble getting ideas into my head about body shape nd design, can u help me =]

#40 miwt1

miwt1

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

heh how can i help you man...i m only 19 years old and i dont have proffesional experiences...but i can give you some advices...so look on another cars...on lines shapes...on currently automotive world..this last is very important and try inspiring this what did you see...thats my manner...thats all:)

2000wrx-thx for answer:)

#41 Guest_Rop_*

Guest_Rop_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:33 PM

...the old question...how to get a good idea...but its realy simple ... u only have to think about problems...what makes this or this better...what can i do, to make a situaion more comfortable, more easier...a designer don´t see a perfect world...he sees a world as a labyrinth...where he is that kind of person, who shows the right or easier way...his ultimate aim is the simplification of human life...think about it and y´will find your ideas...

#42 Guest_yoshi_*

Guest_yoshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:21 AM

thx yall now to figure out how to send my pics onto this site :S

#43 miwt1

miwt1

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

yoshi-no problem its clean pleasure:)

#44 miwt1

miwt1

Level 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

hi i would like to show my next work...tablet wacom + sketch + photoshop...

i will wait for suggestion:)

Posted Image

#45 Guest_Tribaldude_*

Guest_Tribaldude_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:42 AM

Nice Sketch... Really maybe just a bit too much photoshop around the edges makes it too clean and boring...
But All in all youre really doing some nice work...!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors:
Android Tablet
Designer Store