Product Design Forums
miwt1

My Car Design Sketches

Guest Paul Beckett

all of your designs are good, you seem to have your own render style. only thing that is really annoying me about your designs is the lack of realism on the tyres/alloys in the 'better' renders which you have obviously taken your time over, but are let down by the wheels. heard from somewhere that 'the picture is only as good as the wheels'.

bowlofnoodle-thx for opinion...soon will begin an internships at PSA design centre soo what can i tell...dream begins satisfy

Paul Beckett-thx for opinion...yea exactly rims are thing with which i have big troubles during drawing...this is reason why i usually dont do exact rims but only somoething what is similar to them.

snugja-thx

Guest douglas the 2

i can't help but think about the swedish design sketch book that these look very very similar too

but if they are yours good job

Guest Skint

That first " sketches for fun " Ferrari ? image is fantastic ! Great work !

Edit : Just had a quick peak back at the older pages. You got skills man!!

Guest maumau

outstanding work and talent, man!!!

when i subscribed to this forum, i did it because i found amazing sketches here and i wanted to jump on the wagon as well. a year has passed and i have not been able to practice as much as i would like to so i am pretty much where i started.

i don't think envy is the correct word but i'd love to have your sense of perspective. i just LOVE the way you draw those wheels... someone here spoke about the "ellipses of death" and to me THEY ARE.

everyone with this kind of talent should be forced to post a step by step tutorial as to how they achieve these amazing works.

as everyone as predicted, i know we will be hearing and seeing from you in the very near future. you have a lot of talent, miwt1. congratulations,

Guest Crit7171

My honest is opinion is that I believe you are hiding all your good work from us because your first sketches, and these sketches I'm quoting that you posted were your best on this thread, and also the latest.

Those beginning sketches were really tight, after that you were just practicing, and playing a lot with form. So wheres your real stuff :P

Anyways I'm watching you lol

zmiana20rozmiarureno2015qd.jpg 2635526ei.jpg 2783895hn.jpg zmiana20rozmiarugolf2037zc.jpg

thank you guys for comments, im really happy that you like it

in near future i will try to post here tutorial to show you my way of putting colours, shadows etc.

Crit7171- personally i really dont like these sketches, that was begining of my desig way, ofcourse you can say that technique looks quite good, but not for me and the second reason is that design looks really ugly :)

but if you like this kind of sketches i did one for you ;)

post-4493-1215423592.jpg