Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
miwt1

My Car Design Sketches

ASP!S-thx

hugosilva-thx its my new technique...i convert my style of sketching on another style which will be more dynamics:) imo:)

and new nissan sketch:)

nissan3dy.jpg

Guest ..Pablonardo..

It,s very good for your skatches, that you desided to change your drawing style. Now it looks more dynamic, and like you said me "not so boring like before". I think it,s good way to sketch:D Keep workig, and I wait for another cars:D

Guest snugja

nice job. the back wheel looks a little off, but nice job. overall. likle the style.

Guest 2000wrx

All I have to say is wow wow wow, IMO you have a great foundation of skills. You have a great sytle and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Where do you hope to go to school for your BFA in Trans? you DO plan on going, would be a shame to waste such raw talent.

Keep sketching... :)

thx for answer:)

goochipoop...hehe no...i love drawing you know thats my all life...i always interest cars....and 1,5 ago i have begun drawing them...now im 19 years old and i study on first year industrial design...but i didnt take lessons with transport design...but you know after this school where i study know ...i believe that my skills which i still to strive improve enable me get to dream school<school withtransport design ofcourse:D>

2000wrx-thx ...sorry but i dont quite understand everything on the end...but i hope that in future i will get to school with transport design...i search school in england...maybe RCA or Coventry school of art and design ...but i dont know....i think that i have at this moment weak ideas...sometimes when i look at cardesignnews...i feel very weak...but you know...we must fight about dreams:)...maybe you know something about this schools what can help me...or quite another good school with direction transport design...<english-language school>

Guest 2000wrx

RCA, Coventry are good schools, I would also look at ACCD, and CCS in the United States, both very good schools. CCS just received a lot of money from the Ford Family, so I would expect even more update to the school in the coming years.

I would look at many of the top schools, I feel you are far above many of the students who are entering such schools.

Guest yoshi

hello i like ur way of sketching, im just wonddering wer do u get ur ideas from im only 15 nd im having trouble getting ideas into my head about body shape nd design, can u help me =]

heh how can i help you man...i m only 19 years old and i dont have proffesional experiences...but i can give you some advices...so look on another cars...on lines shapes...on currently automotive world..this last is very important and try inspiring this what did you see...thats my manner...thats all:)

2000wrx-thx for answer:)

Guest Rop

...the old question...how to get a good idea...but its realy simple ... u only have to think about problems...what makes this or this better...what can i do, to make a situaion more comfortable, more easier...a designer don´t see a perfect world...he sees a world as a labyrinth...where he is that kind of person, who shows the right or easier way...his ultimate aim is the simplification of human life...think about it and y´will find your ideas...

hi i would like to show my next work...tablet wacom + sketch + photoshop...

i will wait for suggestion:)

zmianarozmiarudsffd2gf.jpg

Guest Tribaldude

Nice Sketch... Really maybe just a bit too much photoshop around the edges makes it too clean and boring...

But All in all youre really doing some nice work...!