Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thathertz

Finally An Updated Portfolio

Guest Thathertz

requirements -gesture drawings... bit worried.... I dont have a "range" of media as they suggest, but then they also contradict themselves and say you sdhoulf focus on ID.... poopballs.. oh well i also have too much content I'm only supposed to have 10 -15... i think im at 16 or so....without a variety of materials... i wanted to include a bit of photo to fill it out. think 17 would be to far over the recommeded 10-15? I think i need to prune. the life drawing is a required portion and adds a bit of variety. What would you chop out ?

What should I scrap?

post-3640-1139816632.gif

Guest Thathertz

Well, thanks for all the input for everyone who commented. I was accepted to the I.D. program at my school yesterday, St. Patricks day. must have been the luck of the Irish that helped. :blink:

Thanks Again.

Guest almunro

you mean 'accepted' right? thats great, well done. youve got some great work. good luck with it.

Alex

Guest Thathertz

FINALLY!!

--Years later my finished portfolio. Focus is mostly on cycling products and accessories since that's where my interest is. available as a pdf here Sorry I wish I had a better/easier link to it. Anyone have any suggestions?

I will create a portfolio blog soon as well.

Thanks for any feedback!

Guest Eddie12

Really like the Lacoste helmet!

On page 24 you've listed Adobe CS3 twice under skills.

Guest Thathertz

Thanks the helmet project is definitely one of my strongest. Thanks for the proof reading as well. I need to get on that.

Guest Thathertz

I just launched my website which now conveniently hosts a PDF of my portfolio. More updates to come soon.

Thanks for any advice, it has helped me so much in the past which should be evident if you have followed the thread to this point.

thanks again.

Kyle.