Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sved

Www.sved-design.com

Guest Sved

Hi everybody !

I'm finishing my portfolio by now and would like some feedbacks before sending it everywhere ...

I lack sketches, but i still don't know if i should do a special section for them or do "false" researches for each one ...

Hurt me plenty !

http://www.sved-design.com

Guest Zampik

hey man.

1. on the first page .... put something between tgas <title></title> looks not good when you have write down just Index...... shoud be there for example your name.

2. index page...gonna look better when you make dark background not the same like that image and put the image to center of the window.

3. buttons for navigation are not good...because is so small area to click..... make it clicable on all each button. I know that each brick is for something else but.... someone cant uderstand at first time like me....taks couple of time to me to recognize that.

4. try to make navigation more easy to use.......to undestand more easier

anyway works looks great....rendering are fine, I like it...nice design...you have strong skills...

Guest Sved

I must admit that the index page is the only one i haven't exactly done by myself, i've taken a sample as I don't know at all the html code ...

For the interface I will try on other screens to increase the size of the buttons but not too much, i like the small ones ...

Thanks for your advices, I will change some little things in that way

Guest mola667

Hi sved im so happy to see ur website, im already finishing my internship at daifuku designs!! As u i was involved in lamps designing and Interiors, nice experience. Ciaooo

Guest Andrew Austin

Hey, I found the Packard Bell work very interesting, great stuff, it was about time they updated their designs!

As regards to your Portfolio, add more sketches like you have already mentioned, hand renderings perhaps? Other than that I wouldent know how to improve it besides whats already been mentioned. I dont think you need another section just for sketches, I would include them in the main bulk of the work, helps show the design process and your thinking.

Hope it helps.