704 replies to this topic

#646 Weiwei

Weiwei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • At:University of South China

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hello,everybody, I'm new here,and my English is poor.I like this forum, I think it was helpful for me to make more friends and learn more about design ,but I don't konw how to reply to other friends and how to pay close attention to my love design works ,Can you help me ,thanks.

#647 drumratio

drumratio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

hello all.
I am glad that I can use this forum and above all to write something useful on it.
greetings
Łukasz

#648 Betty Li

Betty Li

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

im so glad to meet you on the forum

#649 Hadi Rochmansyah

Hadi Rochmansyah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:25 AM

hi,I'm Hadi from Indonesia and I am a self-taught,I draw and sketch vehicles just as a hobby,and sometimes make them in miniature,may I share my works here?

thanks in advance

#650 liushuio

liushuio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hello everyone!Happy to come here.I'm from china and I love industry design.I'm just working hard for my dream of becoming an outstanding industry designer.The present situation of myself may be bad,but I have confidence and brief that my dream will come true !just do it!(thanks to my master)

#651 Pedro Vissotto

Pedro Vissotto

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • At:BECTON DICKINSON

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

Hi, new guy on the field...

I'm from Brazil (south), already graduated in product design.

Currently I'm working for an american farmaceutical company (Becton Dickinson Co) as Packaging Designer.

Although my passion is automotive design, I still have to pay my bills right???

So thats it, I really hope to enjoy all the knowlege contained in the thousands of pages in this forum, and contribute with some of my knoulege as well.

I also hope the make new contacts for friendship, business, professional development and so on...

Its nice to meet everyone and I can't wait to start interacting with all.

Um grande abraço!!! (A great hug!!!)

#652 Walker

Walker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:music, basketball, football
  • At:LKK Design

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hi all. My name is Du Yu, and now I am working in an industrial design company in China. You know, design and innovation industry in China is still very weak compared with German and other areas where the innovation industry level is high. But nice product design is, truly, able to bring extra value to a product and promote its sales and profit.

However, based on my work experience in my company, there is a large number of China's product companies who are not aware of the importance or the value of product design that could bring to them. They are not willing to invest the same money on product design as what they spend on marketing and advertising.

I do come across a lot of bosses who have interest in trying product design, but they do not want to spend much on it, which makes me frustrating. Wish that more and more China's bosses could be aware of the importance of product design and are willing to invest on it, so that we, product designers, could live better!

Wish all product designers live a happy life!

#653 Jonath George John

Jonath George John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:music, photography, art..
  • At:Raffles Millennium International bangalore

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hi.... my name is jonath and i am a first year product design student in RMI bangalore, india.. a senior recommended this forum and here i am to get involved to the best of my ability..
thank you :D

#654 Gaze

Gaze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello Product Design community,

Im a freelance graphic designer with a few ideas to branch out, hopefully this place is the right place for that :)

Cheers

#655 waikit

waikit

Founder & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • At:Philips Design Shanghai

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Welcome everyone! I hope that all of you can contribute more to this community. We all know that it is hard to spend some time providing feedback to others, but that's how these kind of forums sustain. I appreciate your support.

#656 mjabbr1224

mjabbr1224

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • At:Lifetime Brands

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and am currently a professional product designer in the greater NYC area designing housewares. I'm looking to advance my solidworks skills and currently consider myself mid level. Any recommendations for good surfacing tutorials are highly appreciated. Thanks!

-Mindy

#657 huagggg

huagggg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • At:Hunan University of technology

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi , everyone,

My name is Yang Zhenhua , I'm from China and will be a postgraduate student in this September. I 'm very glad to communicate with everybody here . And I hope we can help each other to learn more.Thank you.

Yang

#658 Convert Studios

Convert Studios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • At:Convert Studios

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and this is my first time post on this forum. I am a professional Industrial Designer and been in the industry for 10 years now. Yes and still love doing what I do. I run my own consultancy and currently in my 5th year of business.

I have designed a lot of products and many years experience in using Solidworks.

Reading through previous recent post from other forum members, its great there is a true passion for design out there. Its great to read.

Any way fell free to ask me any questions and I will be more than happy to help out when I can.

Adam

#659 Dan.

Dan.

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

I used to be here a student a couple years back. Now i return with a new username as a 'Professional'

#660 Convert Studios

Convert Studios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • At:Convert Studios

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and this is my first time post on this forum. I am a professional Industrial Designer and been in the industry for 10 years now. Yes and still love doing what I do. I run my own consultancy and currently in my 5th year of business.

I have designed a lot of products and many years experience in using Solidworks.

Reading through previous recent post from other forum members, its great there is a true passion for design out there. Its great to read.

Any way fell free to ask me any questions and I will be more than happy to help out when I can.

Adam

www.convertstudios.com.au
  • LukeDavidAlden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: