Introductions!

• Please log in to reply
703 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_mossel_80_*

Guest_mossel_80_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 09:51 AM

[SIZE=7]Hi all
i am a student at bournemouth university doing pd. i think the creaters of this site need a pat on the back and my have started something big as towards making design global.
thankyou and look foward to some heated debates :ph34r:

#32 waikit

waikit

Founder & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • At:Speck Design

Posted 19 August 2004 - 10:02 AM

welcome arrac and mossel 80, and thanks for your kind words all

#33 Renzsu

Renzsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • At:Springtime Industrial Design

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:07 PM

cheers guys, welcome!

#34 Guest_Brainstorm_*

Guest_Brainstorm_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 06:57 PM

Hi!

I'm a design student of th 3th year at The school of design in Zagreb, Croatia.

My homepage

#35 waikit

waikit

Founder & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:17 PM

welcome brainstorm, pls add your website to a new topic in the 'portfolio' forum

#36 Guest_gienah_*

Guest_gienah_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:38 PM

Hi guys

I'm new in this place and I would like to invite you all to an exhibition taking place in Valencia (Spain) between september 29th and october 2nd where you are also invited to present your products. The name of the exhibition is "Diseño Intacto" (Intact Design) and you will find more information about it on the website www.diseno-intacto.tk it will be great to see your projects and, if you have any question, please, do not hesitate in contact me either in the forum or by mail eva@kiitosdesign.com

great forum! see you all!!

#37 waikit

waikit

Founder & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:01 PM

Welcome gienah, thanks for the info. You could create a new topic in the main news forum or try the event calender function.

#38 Guest_swurth_designs_*

Guest_swurth_designs_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:15 PM

Hey everyone,
My name is Stephen and I recently was employed by Nestle-Purina as an Associate Package Designer in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. I recently graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in May of 2004 with a BFA in Industrial Design. My theories on design are quite versatile and I hope I can spark some interesting topics in here in an effort to not only educate others, but educate myself further. I will be posting portfolio samples soon so keep your eyes open!

For now if you would like to view my teaser portfolio, visit this link:
http://www.coroflot.com/stephen_04

Thanks!

Stephen

#39 Guest_theory_*

Guest_theory_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2004 - 12:43 AM

Hello Folks. I am excited by the prospect of a design forum. I am a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design ID and Harvard School of Design Design Studies. I am currrently a freelance designer who specializes in theory and its "mystical" application.
TheoryBusiness
I am closing up shop to join a larger force to shift paradigms of construction, degradation, and appreciation. I intend to become an active part of your discussions.
(There needs to be more options in the formatting menu. Most definitely different colors of type.)
TB

#40 Guest_Aphasia_*

Guest_Aphasia_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2004 - 10:45 AM

Hi Guys

My name is Rich, I am a 22 year old graduate from Bristol, England.

Ive just graduated with a 2.1 BA (Hons) in 3D Multi-Disciplinary Design.

And for frikkin ages I have been thinking about setting up a small design community. But with so many things to do and so little time i never really got around to it!!!

Congrats on the site :D

Hope we can get some decent discussions going.

Rich :blink:

#41 Renzsu

Renzsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • At:Springtime Industrial Design

Posted 21 August 2004 - 12:51 PM

Hi and welcome people! If you have suggestions, please post them in the suggestions subforum and we'll see what we can do!
theory, hope we can talk about theory and methodology a bit as well, started a topic here to get things started (not a lot of replies yet though hehe).

#42 Guest_DreaM_*

Guest_DreaM_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2004 - 12:10 AM

hi people , My name is Tamer ....
I'm a industrial design student originally from Istanbul /Turkey. Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts. Well , in my last year of study I had this opportunity to do a stage in FIAT in Italy so took my chance and i've been in Milano working in ADUS studio developing the future concepts of Fiat brands .

nice to meet you all... let's use this website :blink:

#43 Guest_battle_*

Guest_battle_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2004 - 05:21 AM

hey y'all

my name is spencer battle, and im a recent grad of Auburn University's ID program...i am one of those many recent grads vying to find the few entry level design jobs...as for now i do a little freelance stuff, not as much as id like though in my unemployed state.

hope this forum works out well....

spencer

#44 Guest_Designerifix_*

Guest_Designerifix_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2004 - 06:49 AM

hi there!
Im Manish(Designerifix),
Im From the National Institute Of Design, India, im doing my masters in Product Design, and am a graduate in Mechanical Engineering. We in India, have only around 5/6 design schools.Here at NID( pronounced: en i d) elected from all over for the programme.

Ive finished all my courses here and am now looking for a 6 months internship.Im more interested in User research, contextual analysis, bringing new technology to life, etc.Not easy to find in India, cause most of the design houses are there in US or Europe somewhere.

:-) Neways. Good to see such a forum up. We can share a lot im sure.0ne thing woudl however be nice to have is a chat applet so we can talk real time.Or share our yahoo ids or something

Hope to start and see some good discussions around here.
ciao

http://www.coroflot.com/manishpillewar

#45 Guest_plantationfarmer_*

Guest_plantationfarmer_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2004 - 09:18 AM

hi guys. great forum.
i'm from singapore.. industrial design trained but changed to print since graduation. yeah. great to be talking to id people again. =) i miss product design ...

ooops,... and my name is faiz. hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors:
Android Tablet
Designer Store